Question

AUdaREALsecTigers

We heard for weeks that our talent couldn't in any way compare or compete with LSwho. Their tandem talent of quarterbacks and receivers, their backs were way superior to ours. Their D so dominating that our offense didn't stand a chance. So what was it that turned this lopsided affair our way. Coaching? B)

WDE! :au:

Our defense, I think, is actually better as a unit this year. Their offense was not as good as last year. And our offense is more versatile and harder to read than last year. That's the difference between this year and last.

I am just curious where you guys heard this, LSU was an Underdog in this game, LSU has WAY to many freshmans on Offense... Everyone in the media predicted LSU to lose (The Dallas Morning News predicted AU in a blowout) I mean last year was last year, these are different teams. Next year same thing different teams.

Way I see it the talent is about equal.... With Auburn having more experience at skill positions.

Actually, I think he was referring to the talk from most of the LSU fans before this game. All I seemed to hear was how we may be better, but JC is still our quarterback and Caddy can't run against LSU, blah, blah, blah.

Actually, I think he was referring to the talk from most of the LSU fans before this game. All I seemed to hear was how we may be better, but JC is still our quarterback and Caddy can't run against LSU, blah, blah, blah.

.... :au: Nevermind :au: .....

"SEC FAN" tried to do the same thing, you know play it off that LSU was really not as good as expected and that Auburn just barely beat an "average" LSU team. Where was this talk BEFORE the game? Why are LSU fans acting like they knew this for a while now? Was it the crash landing back to planet Earth that caused this way of thinking?

Speechless....

Oh you were saying this is from LSU fans on this board. Well yeh they are a bit bias, I though he was talking about the media.

Both Las Vegas and the Media had LSU losing this game. Many in the media has LSU losing in a blow out. Mostly because of our QB situation and vast youth on offense....

i actually don't think they are overrated. i think that defense is still good enough to get them a 10-1 or 9-2 record which would easily put them in the top 15. i think we are just a little better than we thought at season's start, and we got one of the best defensive performances since tubby got here. i think, if anything, we were underrated. and i still think we'll be dogs against tennessee which i'm happy about.

i actually don't think they are overrated. i think that defense is still good enough to get them a 10-1 or 9-2 record which would easily put them in the top 15. i think we are just a little better than we thought at season's start, and we got one of the best defensive performances since tubby got here. i think, if anything, we were underrated. and i still think we'll be dogs against tennessee which i'm happy about.

I should have put an :poke: next to that statement. Of course they have a good team. If you have listened to them for the past 4-5 months, you would know that! :lol: That's all we have heard here, the trpohy, their hald of the NC, YADA< YADA< YADA!

On Saturday, they got beat by a better team. And that Auburn team is only going to get better as the season progresses I hope! :D

Actually, I think he was referring to the talk from most of the LSU fans before this game.  All I seemed to hear was how we may be better, but JC is still our quarterback and Caddy can't run against LSU, blah, blah, blah.

That is exactly what I was referring to. I do think both teams are top 10. The ball bounced AU's way on Saturday. Props to the team for playin' their hearts out and to CTT for playing a smart field position type game. WDE! and bring on the Citadel!

Many in the media has LSU losing in a blow out.

Where?

ESPN, The Sporting News, The Dallas Morning News (Where I live) had Auburn winning 37-14, and most college football experts....

Archived