CK update

BadrabbitAU

WJOX read a tweet from a recruiting person (I did not catch who) which said to "Watch Bama fax cam for CK"

WHAT?! God, I'm starting to hate signing day!  :banghead:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is possible he doesn't do anything with his decison today.  For this guy to get praised with his thought process and approach to recruiting I am wondering what the heck is going on.

BSPN probably heard from one of their "sources" that he has not signed.  The source was probably a disgruntled UAT fan.  

The "source" is Kristen Kenney.  Fox Sports.net.  I kid you not.

Kristen is a reporter.  A "source" is usually somebody that gives the reporter info...some truthful, some not.

ok since I can't post I'll make a thread

apparently CK DOES WANT TO GO TO AU.

However it was a shock to the family and some scout guy named John Wallpher(guessin he works for bammer) and it is chaotic right now.....hope he stays strong WAR EAGLE CYRUS

Ok, what the sam hill is going on here? (trying to hold back language, because I don't wanna get booted).

How do you have a press conference on ESPN and announce one team, then immediately say "wait a minute, I'm confused". 

I feel for these kids and all they go through, but they need to understand that this isn't a game.

Come on, Big C, we want you on the Plains!!!

War Eagle!

The lack of mods in this thread makes me nervous.  Say it aint so...

Calm down guys... ST will let you know when it happens... Auburn is awaiting his LOI... so we just have to wait and be patient.

Let's not get into conspiracy theories. keep the faith. I'm sure our coaches are working as hard or more than the other coaches. Let the kid take his time. We have a great class now and we'll have a great football team come fall.

Not to pile on, but AU does not list Gabe Wright's LOI ????

I just am not buying into any of this "player A wants to go to school B, but the parents / somebody is preventing it and is making them go with School C."

A player makes their own mind up. They are playing a sport for 4 years. Their parents aren't doing this crap. And even if they did, then the student-athlete has no backbone and will get crushed in college football because they can't even stand up for themselves, not to mention carry a team.

Brent Calloway chose Alabama. He made an irrational decision "committing" to Auburn.

Cyrus will go wherever he wants to play. I really don't think any player would let somebody else make the decision for them when they really care. And don't bring up Cam Newton. Cam let his father decide. He may have liked MSU, but it's not like he ever said "Yea, I'm committing to MSU" and then later "yea, I wanted to go there, but my Dad made me go to Auburn." It was a "I like MSU, but I'm going to let me Dad decide."

If this is Cyrus' decision, then he knows where he wants to go and he will go there. If it is his parents decision, why would they have not told him where he was going before he announced.

How do you blurt out "Auburn" on national t.v. , without it being a conscience decision. Dude could play from day one, whats the problem?

I'll commit to Jenn Brown right now...*LOI signed*

Archived