Next years Schedule

moe

Do we get South Carolina on our schedule next year? If so will it be here or there?

My goal while at Auburn is to go to every SEC stadium. Only 4 more to go:

Tennessee

Kentucky

Arkansas

South Carolina

i have two left as well: kentucky (i'll see ya there next year) and south carolina which i guess will have to wait. that 2005 schedule sucks. close the year with 6 straight, 4 of which are on the road and only one lay up the whole year? ridiculous. oh well, guess we'll just play what they give us.

i'd highly recommend fayetteville surprisingly. it's in the middle of nowhere, but once you're there, they have as much to do as athens or gainesville. i was shocked. great trip, assisted of course by an auburn win.

I've been to AU, UA, and UGA so far. Going to Oxford this year as long as I can land some tickets. Any recommendations on what to do there before and after the game?

I've been to AU, UA, and UGA so far. Going to Oxford this year as long as I can land some tickets. Any recommendations on what to do there before and after the game?

Tunica.

there are some good eats in the area, but not a lot of life away from campus on gameday. abner's is a chicken joint akin to guthrie's that started in oxford. there are a couple of bbq joints around town that are good; i don't know the directions, but the locals should.

I'll be at Ole Miss with one of my friends and the majority of her family graduated from there and they have already told us we have to be at the Grove before and after the game. As for night life, I was wondering the same thing.

Archived