HOLY CRAP

BoJtrueAUman

I don't have the internet at home so I haven't been on since friday but I wanted to say HOLY CRAP what a fantastic game I thought for sure I was going to go into cartiac arrest as I jumped on my best friend who is 2" shorter than I am almost taking her to the ground. What a great B Day present for CTT and what a great day for the Auburn family. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

I don't have the internet at home so I haven't been on since friday but I wanted to say HOLY CRAP what a fantastic game I thought for sure I was going to go into cartiac arrest as I jumped on my best friend who is 2" shorter than I am almost taking her to the ground. What a great B Day present for CTT and what a great day for the Auburn family. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

Hell yes....what she said. :au:

man Wes I wish I had, had your cell number after the game I called DJ and he never answered I think I called every AU fan I knew

.... as I jumped on my best friend who is 2" shorter than I am almost taking her to the ground. What a great B Day present for CTT and what a great day for the Auburn family. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

Pictures ???????

I thought for sure I was going to go into cartiac arrest as I jumped on my best friend who is 2" shorter than I am almost taking her to the ground.

That's a penalty!!! :lol:

well I jumped on a lot of people didn't matter who was there I was jumpin on them I was so damn happy God must be an AU tiger cause I prayed the entire 4th Qtr

Archived