LSWho?

Aubie7

I am sure that we won't have to hear about how great LSWho is now, will we? Did they let all of those ALL-AMERICANS play any on Saturday? Hearing Saban complain about the call on the extra point was just too funny! I mean, after all he is on the rules committe, so if anyone should know how to instruct his team, it would be Saban himself!

We are not out of the woods yet. But, with a two game lead over the corndogs, we are looking good. I just hope CTT doesn't pull one of his famous slip-ups later in the year! Maybe he will "Git her done" this time!

No excuses LSWho kittens, you were beat by a better team. You got every major call your way. (Ronnie stepping out of bounds, the 15 yarder on us, etc.) You are just lucky to have even been in the game at the end. We should have and could have been up by 10 or more by then.

On CTT calls: What in the world was he thinking by rolling out and throwing from the 3 on 3rd and 4th down!!?? This is the type of bonehead stuff that usually gets us beat! At least take the field goal on 4th down. Another area that is severly lacking in preparation is special teams. Why do they not let our punters try and kick to the "coffin corner"? He did a good job Saturday, but we most always kick straight away right to the returner and almost NEVER block the other teams sprint people who are coving for their punts.

Oh well, not perfect, but we won. I am still not overly impressed with JC, but he threw two great passes. Fortunately for us, LSWho dropped a sure TD on a pass thrown right to a defensive man, and Carnell was able to take away an interception on the last drive that JC threw on the screen.

Your are right, no excuses. Auburn made plays and LSU didnt plain and simple.

I do argue this comment

"You are just lucky to have even been in the game at the end. We should have and could have been up by 10 or more by then."

That can go both ways I think in a game like that... But I guess we simply disagree there. I dont think it could have been a blowout on either side.

Not the way those Defenses were playing

But it was a great win for Auburn no question, not because you beat LSU but because Auburn is in the driver seat....

We will be back, dont throw dirt on us yet.

I think all the debate over LSU's QB situation was right on. JC making the plays was the difference while the Russell/Randall tandem really missed some opportunities. I'm glad they didn't get more solid play at QB because they really had some open receivers in the crucial situations.

Both D's played great and it came down to making 1-2 plays at the end. Glad to see JC being the one that made them this time.

Your are right, no excuses. Auburn made plays and LSU didnt plain and simple.

I do argue this comment

"You are just lucky to have even been in the game at the end. We should have and could have been up by 10 or more by then."

That can go both ways I think in a game like that... But I guess we simply disagree there. I dont think it could have been a blowout on either side.

Not the way those Defenses were playing

But it was a great win for Auburn no question, not because you beat LSU but because Auburn is in the driver seat....

We will be back, dont throw dirt on us yet.

You will be VERY good by the end of this year, if not already.

I think that the reason we didn't kick the fieldgoal was because of the severe angle. we were on the three but from the left hash, it's a pretty hard kick. on third down we should have run it IMO.

Lucky to be in the game? What were you watching? I was watching two very good defenses playing two very average offenses. Your team made one more play than mine and that was the difference.

Lucky to be in the game? What were you watching? I was watching two very good defenses playing two very average offenses. Your team made one more play than mine and that was the difference.

Agreed and I'm very happy that we won't have to play LSU again this year.

Give me a break fellow Aubies...

The LSU QB tandem couldn't hit their WR corps and if they'd kept running behind that left tackle they would have run all day. An anemic passing attack via Randall and Russell was the difference here.

It is what it is... a semi-controversial 1 point victory. The folks who are gloating just cheapen the W.

Auburn showed that they could do it when the game was on the line and that's the bright spot.

Now, who wants my Citadel tickets?

I think that the reason we didn't kick the fieldgoal was because of the severe angle. we were on the three but from the left hash, it's a pretty hard kick. on third down we should have run it IMO.

That is the same as an extra point distance.

Tuberville said on the review show that he had no intention of kicking the FG there. Better to leave them on the 3 for the field position game we were playing. We would still need a TD anyway.

Archived