Auburn #7 in mock BCS standings

hanselman03

and sportsline.com has us going to the fiesta against west virignia (according the them, uga beats us in the SECCG). that stuff makes for good reading but there's a long way to go.

# 7 is nice, but we've still got a long way to go before the real BCS standings come out. I can definitely see this team making a BCS game this year. We can finish the season with one loss (which I figure will come from UGA or UT) win the SEC and still make a legit run at the BCS championship game. If we lose to UT but beat UGA twice, I like our chances. Also, if we can pull off the 13-0 I agree with everyone else, I don't see how they could keep us out of the BCS championship.

I'm sure they hear some of the stuff from the media, but I don't see how it could change them at all after last season. If anything, it should drive them to work harder.

I hope the players aren't paying any attention to this stuff.

Ditto...then The Citadel will beat us!

I honestly don't like all the media hype either, but I think if Tubs can keep the players focused enough during this past week to beat the defendinf nation champions by coming from behind with less than two minutes in the game, I think he can keep them focused enough to not listen to or care about what everyone is saying now. My hope is that at the end of the season the players and their efforts will be rewarded with a trip to a BCS bowl!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND GO TIGERS!!

This win will also give them confidence if they have to play from behind again. If UT gets up on us, from a player's perspective, it won't seem as daunting since you've already done it to the defending national champs.

The problem with UT is we will be for sure playing against a 12 man front since the SEC officals love to take care of that University. So a tuff one for sure.

Actually, I want to believe that our players understand the implications of media hype and will be able to handle it. IF we beat UT in Knoxville and of course, Citadel, we will have to get ready for the hype.

NOTHING is less important than a poll, any poll, this early in the season. IF we keep on winning, all of that will take care of itself.

WAR EAGLE! :au:

10-9 & Bring on the Citadel ! ! !

NOTHING is less important than a poll, any poll, this early in the season.

Well put my friend. 1 game at a time. As far as I'm concerned, the only team left on our schedule is The Citadel.

War Eagle and bring on the Bulldogs

Archived