ALL THINGS Cyrus...

I know I'm not a mod or ST, but I just got word from a GA on the team that Cyrus will sign and stay with Auburn, and that the papers will be faxed tomorrow. I am not known to be a sunshine pumper, and I rarely post about recruits, but this guy has been very reliable since I've known him. TIFWIW. War Eagle!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great if true!! Any idea if it will happen early??

He didn't give me any specifics, just told me he expects to see the signed papers sometime tomorrow...

Any idea why they would wait till tomorrow?

Great if true!! Any idea if it will happen early??

He didn't give me any specifics, just told me he expects to see the signed papers sometime tomorrow...

Do fax machines not work at night up in Maryland? :dunno: :dunno:

he should find a kinkos and fax the hell out of his LOI now.  :laugh: :laugh: You mean the athletic dept is closed and everyone has gone home to sleep, but we are still up waiting on the damn fax to come though? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Again, I would not post this if I was not confident in this guy. He told me there was no vote, as people have stated. Told me that the family wanted what was best for Cyrus. As for making why he is making it official tomorrow, it is pretty late there, midnight eastern time...

I'll bet you somebody is sitting there staring at that fax machine all night long with instructions to wake everyone up if it comes across.

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a jerk either.

Archived