ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have over 1000 posts, that's not a lot compared to a lot one here but I know NOTHING! Haha. So post count means nothing more than how many times you've posted.

I have said it before, and I Will say it again... And stand by it..

It's not the the quantity of posts, it's the quality of posts.. 

Dang! So that's how I am messing up.  :laugh:

Again, I'm not trying to prove myself to anyone, and as I said before, nothing's ever 100% until it is officially confirmed. I will say if I am wrong, I will admit it, and probably be too gun shy to post again, lol..

All you can do is relay what a good source has told you.Its the same thing that others do with sources.Whatever the outcome,youve done the same thing that other 'insiders 'do. :wareagle:

I pay no attention to post count.. I try to remember the screen names and their post paterns.. Do they have manners, or are judgemental? Do they spend more time correcting people than providing something to the topic of discussion? Are they open minded?

These are some of the things I look at..

I pay no attention to post count.. I try to remember the screen names and their post paterns.. Do they have manners, or are judgemental? Do they spend more time correcting people than providing something to the topic of discussion? Are they open minded?

These are some of the things I look at..

This X1000

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a butthole either.

You preach on my man!!!

This is what has killed me here lately.........if you dont have 3000+ posts or have a mod beside your name you are thought to not have any info. This guy has said something that he believes to be true and some people just want to slam him in the ground. If CK does fax that LOI tomorrow I wonder if those same jackwagons will post to this thread that they were in fact jackwagons for treating said poster the way they did.

Post a link??? Who is your source??? I will believe it when I see it???

Why even post a reply if you do not believe it...All you are hoping for is for you yourself to be right and said poster to be wrong......He has said if he is wrong he will admit it.......you just blast away....I hope you have the backbone to say your were wrong if that LOI comes in tomorrow!!!!!

I do not think the concern with a number of members is the info that people are providing. I think it has to more with the way it is said. I am not saying it is intentional but sometimes people post things and word them in a way as if they are saying "I am better than you". That is why AUFAN4EVER's post was refreshing to some of us. He gave is info in a very thorough and humble way. It was a nice way of posting it.

Thank you very much for posting this, I completely agree. There are some with very high post counts that act that way as well.

Somewhere in Auburn a lady is holding a piece of paper next to a fax machine wondering what the heck a Cyrus Kouandjio is.

It probably shouldn't have, but this made me laugh hysterically.

I am not an insider or in the know so I do not post too often other than to give my educated take/2 cents but that doesn't mean if I had some solid information that I can't post it and have be taken to some degree of truth.  I believe the original poster...why not.  I would rather think that the family wanted to take a collective moment to make sure this is the direction Cyrus is wanting to go, especially considering it is the opposite of what had been rumored and from his brother's path.

The advice Cyrus's brother gave him doesn't through up flags that he isn't happy but someone with legitimate care for what would make Cyrus happy.  Maybe he knew that his personality wouldn't gel well with Saban...who knows.  Just don't feel there was some ulterior motive to say Bama sucks and I made a bad choice' thing so go to Auburn.  Based on the video interview and the announcement it seems like Cyrus, to himself, knows that he wants to go to Auburn but maybe didn't get the reaction that he was anticipating.  The crowd wasn't into it and it seemed to catch his family by surprise.  That probably made him think 'maybe I was wrong if no one else is happy with my choice'  maybe just needed some reassurance by his folks.  Just hope we get him.  

I am not an insider or in the know so I do not post too often other than to give my educated take/2 cents but that doesn't mean if I had some solid information that I can't post it and have be taken to some degree of truth.  I believe the original poster...why not.  I would rather think that the family wanted to take a collective moment to make sure this is the direction Cyrus is wanting to go, especially considering it is the opposite of what had been rumored and from his brother's path.

The advice Cyrus's brother gave him doesn't through up flags that he isn't happy but someone with legitimate care for what would make Cyrus happy.  Maybe he knew that his personality wouldn't gel well with Saban...who knows.  Just don't feel there was some ulterior motive to say Bama sucks and I made a bad choice' thing so go to Auburn.  Based on the video interview and the announcement it seems like Cyrus, to himself, knows that he wants to go to Auburn but maybe didn't get the reaction that he was anticipating.  The crowd wasn't into it and it seemed to catch his family by surprise.  That probably made him think 'maybe I was wrong if no one else is happy with my choice'  maybe just needed some reassurance by his folks.  Just hope we get him.  

People need to realize it is going to affect him. If they want Bama so bad then they can suit up. I think it is stupid to force someone against their will to do something they don't want.

I know I'm not a mod or ST, but I just got word from a GA on the team that Cyrus will sign and stay with Auburn, and that the papers will be faxed tomorrow. I am not known to be a sunshine pumper, and I rarely post about recruits, but this guy has been very reliable since I've known him. TIFWIW. War Eagle!!

Hope your info is accurate!!  Thanks for posting.

wde

I’m building a statue for AUFAN4EVER.  :wareagle: :wareagle:

:believe:

I have my hammer ready to help!! :we:

Archived