ALL THINGS Cyrus...

I know it's not comforting since I'm not a mod here, but I am very confident in this person. I will come back here and say I'm wrong if something else happens, but I feel that I won't have to  ;)

if you're source is right, then thats great! but if not oh well. also, being a mod does not mean they're in the know. Mod's are here to moderate the site, aka. hall monitors. some mods do have sources but not all. i do believe the have their own thread and they share their info there. but what do i know....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If bama was the family choice why did he take a year to decide?  It seems like if Arie liked it and if little brother and the family knew that is were he wanted to go this would be an easy decision.  No need to say you bonded with guys at the under armor game and Auburn is were your heart is ect..  I just don't understand.

CK will sign with the 2nd best school in Alabama  :banghead:

you seem pretty confident in this assertion. why?

UAB? :dunno:

I thought it was Troy, you should be careful about posting faulty information......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seemed to me that his family assumed logically that he would follow his brother and they understandably wanted an appropriate time to talk about it in private.  If one of my teens told the nation they were going to ANY university that I had never even visited in person, I would have made a real scene to say the least.  I think they will honor his wishes.

All I have to say if this man is right, those who chose to slam him; be man enough to come back on this thread and tell him good work and thank you for the info.

I am just tired of people wanting to make a contribution of info they have and get slammed for it because they are not in the upper 10% of posters on this board. That does not make the info any more true or untrue.

You should treat people the way you want to be treated on these boards.....I will be the first to admit I do not always follow that rule and will admit that I can be a jerk at times.....but someone should not be worried to share something they feel is good info because they are going to get slammed until they have 3k posts

The problem with this is that we get numerous trolls who will act all humble and non-assuming but who are simply here to incite the masses with false information. Now, I'm not at all saying that this is the case here, because his info seems to line up with everything else we know about the situation, and moreover he is passing along information that is good for Auburn, which a poser wouldn't do in the manner he did.

No, I don't know whether I believe him or not, but I certainly don't disbelieve him, and I certainly hope he's right.

Somewhere in Auburn a lady is holding a piece of paper next to a fax machine wondering what the heck a Cyrus Kouandjio is.

One of the funniest posts of the year... hillarious!!!!  :laugh::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::laugh:

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to fax in his LOI?

Did you read my post or did you type this without ever reading mine? Because if you didn't read mine then this is just plain spooky.

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to fax in his LOI?

Did you read my post or did you type this without ever reading mine? Because if you didn't read mine then this is just plain spooky.

I was thinking the same thing.

I have said it before, and I Will say it again... And stand by it..

It's not the the quantity of posts, it's the quality of posts.. 

Well Crap!

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to announce his decision?

Both.  The situation is very fluid, and there is a time he's going to announce.  Unfortunately, the second part is dependent on the first.

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to announce his decision?

Both.  The situation is very fluid, and there is a time he's going to announce.  Unfortunately, the second part is dependent on the first.

Huh?  :dunno:    :laugh: So is it still 50/50 Bird?

But if the second part is dependant on the first, and the fluidity of the situation is fluid, then the situation should be resolved according to series of events being fluid and dependant on the situational nature of the fluidity of the issues presented by the parties being fluid. Am I close?  ;D:tease:

Mods on the turds site say he's all there's...

Don't know why you would assume that is correct.  Unless there were people camped out in the Kouandijo house, I doubt they know anything.

Guest Tigereagle03

Mods on the turds site say he's all there's...

Don't know why you would assume that is correct.  Unless there were people camped out in the Kouandijo house, I doubt they know anything.

who said I assumed it correct?

Archived