ALL THINGS Cyrus...

AUFAN4EVER, I sure hope you are right. haha.

As for the fax machine, he probably doesn't have access to one, other than at school.

good point. you convinced me

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is true, Oh My God!! Can you imagine this line  with the  RBs we have?? Dyer, Omac, and Mason will beg, "Please coach Mal, let me run it!! I want to break it for 20 yards or more!!"

Great days ahead for AU!!!

:tdau:

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a butthole either.

Didn't mean to be disrespectful if I was!  :-X But attempting to get confirmation is commonpractice in alot of places...

You mean the athletic dept is closed and everyone has gone home to sleep, but we are still up waiting on the damn fax to come though?

What the hell do they do with their free time? lol. If only the coaches were as dedicated as us. j/k

I understand everyone's skepticism, because nothing is certain until those papers are faxed. And no one has offended me, so do not worry, I am just going by someone that I really trust and thought I would share it with everyone...

We appreciate it!! :we:

Auburn fans think they have him, Bama thinks they have him...I think I'll wait to see the LOI before I get too excited

I'll be sleeping with my fingers crosssed tonight

Yeah unfortunately.... They were both posted at almost the same time as well...  Oh well, I guess I will keep hoping, I trust and Auburn fan over a Bammer any day though haha.

:zapbama::beatmullet:

he should find a kinkos and fax the hell out of his LOI now.  :laugh: :laugh: You mean the athletic dept is closed and everyone has gone home to sleep, but we are still up waiting on the damn fax to come though? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha, funniest post I've seen in a while.  Thanks and goodnight.

I understand everyone's skepticism, because nothing is certain until those papers are faxed. And no one has offended me, so do not worry, I am just going by someone that I really trust and thought I would share it with everyone...

More information is ALWAYS apperciated...at least from my point of view! Thank you for the news. I should have said that first, anyway...lol   :thumbsup:

We really appreciate the info. Hopefully you and your sources are correct and you get to prove yourself :tease:

Haha, yea, I thought I would bring in some good news. Again, I will come back on the board and admit I was wrong if this thing does not follow through...

Not until the fat lady sings.

What about dancing???

Thanks alot.  I was heading to bed, and now that will be swimming around in my head...

Archived