ok enough about lsu....

AUbirdie

just watched the replay of the ut/uf game. In my opinion tennessee in knoxville will be tougher than lsu at jordan hare anyday. they have a good ground game and their qb is starting to look for real. i think it is safe to assume we will beat the citadel and basically am tired of hearing about lsu this year.

I am done with lsWHO. BUT, let's concentrate on the Citadel and not think about the Vols until Saturday evening.

WAR EAGLE ! ! !

UT will offer a unique problem which is preparation for both QB's. One has a distinct scrambling style while the other seems to be a pure drop back passer. Knowing Fulmer, he will withhold information on the starting QB until the day of the game. When you factor in the large crowd (105,000 plus) and the rotating QB's, we have our hands full. Auburn will have to bring their lunch to win this one I'm afraid. They have a great receiver in Chris Hannon who will get ope one way or another and Riggs seems to be regaining his earlier expectations. WDE!

Ciatric Fason & DeShawn Wynn seemed to run very well against Tenn. If fason and wynn can cut 'em up, Ronnie and Carnell should be able to as well. The Vols also gave up a lot of passing yds. I think our offense willl be looking even better by the tenn. game. But I believe our defense will win it for us (of course). I hope Tenn plays the Ainge kid. He looked better than schaeffer but I think we match up better against the pocket passer than the mobile QB. I also think if we hit Ainge hard and often, he will get rattled. The key on defense will be shutting down houston, who incidentally runs alot like Broussard, who we had a hard time with yesterday. Tenn is a very good team this year. But i really like the way we match up against them. I dont like playing them at night in Knoxville though. Especially after beating them like we did last year. They will be out for blood.

I too think UT in Knowxille at 6:45 is going to be a toughie, but it should really show us what our football team is made of, and at this point I'm confident they will be prepared and ready to play! If we can keep them guessing with our new offense and we should be fine. (Oh yeah, keep those quaterbacks on their backs too D....mainly, McClover, Eddins, Ratliff, etc.)!!!

Good lord those boys can hit!

Archived