Mods...

autigger

Is there a need for all these sticky topics.......can we clear some.....when i go to page 2 i lose all the new topics....not sure if anyone else has this problem

Is there a need for all these sticky topics.......can we clear some.....when i go to page 2 i lose all the new topics....not sure if anyone else has this problem

As long as we're throwing out suggestions, hows about resizing that sig pic?

this sig pic no where near as big as some others and definately doesnt cause a scroll cause i made sure of that...

Uh. I haven't said anything yet, but I have to scroll to the right to read the last word of your sentences. Is that what you mean? It's not bad, but is a little off.

BTW. I have a 17" monitor.

hmm i have a 17" and my favorites up and no scrolling i guess i will see what i can do....

You can go to user board settings, and select to show up to 40 topics per page. I don't get to check this place out from 3pm to 1am, and it helps me from having to go back 4 pages.

I'm not having any trouble with autigger's signature pic. Check the screen resolution you have set. For a 17" monitor, it should be 1024x768.

Yeah, if you want your wife and kids saying "Daddy I can't read this its too small".

So I guess for all of us 800 X 600 folks, the sig is a little big! But its the only one that I have any issues with, so I assumed it was a little large. I do not have the same problem on my laptop.

I'm not having any trouble with autigger's signature pic.  Check the screen resolution you have set.  For a 17" monitor, it should be 1024x768.

Yeah, if you want your wife and kids saying "Daddy I can't read this its too small".

So I guess for all of us 800 X 600 folks, the sig is a little big! But its the only one that I have any issues with, so I assumed it was a little large. I do not have the same problem on my laptop.

so bammanmr was not too big for your comp?

Just got back, and Katie is sleeping, so I got some time to work on the Pick Em Stuff. I was already planning to move the Touchdown Auburn stuff - the past weeks are now in the Predictions forum.

I'm not having any trouble with autigger's signature pic.  Check the screen resolution you have set.  For a 17" monitor, it should be 1024x768.

so bammanmr was not too big for your comp?

Yes and TU21 also. But those guys never speak in full sentences, so I don't have to EVER scroll to the right! ;):D

j/k guys.

Archived