Prayer Request

autigger

Must be going around. The same thing happened to my dad two weeks ago. They took out a stone the size of a golf ball.

I would like to add a prayer request. I have sat in section 43 for almost a decade and a there is a fellow named Fred Kleckley that has been sitting one row down from me for the whole time. Over the years we have become fast friends. He is like a father to me. One of his friends came over during the LaMo game and told me that Fred had cancer and had been sent home to die in his own bed. Please pray for his family. Thanks.

Must be going around. The same thing happened to my dad two weeks ago. They took out a stone the size of a golf ball.

I would like to add a prayer request. I have sat in section 43 for almost a decade and a there is a fellow named Fred Kleckley that has been sitting one row down from me for the whole time. Over the years we have become fast friends. He is like a father to me. One of his friends came over during the LaMo game and told me that Fred had cancer and had been sent home to die in his own bed. Please pray for his family. Thanks.

prayers sent.

Archived