according to SST radio show,tennessee

tombigbeetiger

OT: So when do I get a cool title like WE96?

PM an admin.

Or, simply do it yourself. ;)

That's too bad about the UT players. I don't like anyone's season to end early for any reason much less an injury. Plus, I want every team we face to be healthy and playing their best. That way if AU wins, it is much more gratifying and there are no excuses.

I am sorry I cannot remember his name but I think UT lost a starting db early in fall practice. I am thinking was a CB. Also James Banks is out for the year besides being suspended for the 1st 3 games of the year.

Hate to see anyone go out for the season due to injury. If they lost Simon for the year that is a huge loss for them, I beleive that he is one of their leaders on defense and a all-american lb canidate. If they lost two of them its really huge, as I have seen UT fans saying those lb's are the strength of their D.

OT again: I must be a wee tahd. When I go to edit profile info, that option is not listed. Do you need a minimum number of posts or anything before it is enabled?

has lost 2 defensive starters for the year.....one is simon and the other is an inside linebacker(i can't remember his name)....both are out for the year with knee injuries

That's a tough break...hate to see that.

has lost 2 defensive starters for the year.....one is simon and the other is an inside linebacker(i can't remember his name)....both are out for the year with knee injuries

They were correct. We lost Stewart, a projected starter in fall practice. Kevin Simon our middle linebacker tore an ACL early in the Florida game and is out for the season. He will be hard to replace. He spend 2 years rehabilitating a major injury suffered in his last high school game. His first season last year was a great one and his leadership capabilities can't be replaced.

Archived