I think everyone forgot to mention

PChamp119

Spirit flying!!!

Man that was a great return. The stadium went absolutely nuts! The Tiger Eyes were going off and the LSU fans were almost in as much shock of how crazy the stadium was as compared to the shock after they lost

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE! HEY!

It was awesome to see the return of the eagle to our games. That's something I definitely missed last year. I am a huge traditionalist, sometimes too much, and I wish they would fly Nova or Tiger instead of Spirit, because our mascot is the Golden Eagle. I know that Nova is young and hasn't ever flown in front of a large crowd before, and Tiger is gettin on up there in years and health, but I hope they will fly one of those 2 sometime soon. War Eagle!

I got serious chills when Spirit flew, and I must admit, I got a bit misty-eyed. That was so incredibly AUsome. Great return of College Football's BEST pre-game show! WDE!!!!!!!!

I agree...I absoultely love when the eagle flies and I made sure to get there two hours early so I could get good seats in the student section so I could see Spirit and the game. I too got choked up, but it doesn't bother me to say it because it is just a beautiful thing to watch.

I told all of the LSU fans I saw to be there early to see the eagle fly. Most blew me off then I told them it would be like if Mike the tiger was allowed to run free on the field before the game.

Did Spirit's flight make it on CBS? She flew right over me two or three times and it was great. My friend had a a video camera and recorded all of it. It was great.

Archived