Help?

TrueTiger

Hey guys... I am searching for someone that could help me make some graphics for my Auburn site.. or just a tell me a program that I could use..

There is a link 2 my site in my sig

sorry that this doesn't have to do with football but its for my au football site and I figure I could get more help on here.

I like the Macromedia Studio bundle

Dreamweaver for webdesign

Fireworks for graphics (probably the best program for web graphics)

Flash for flash animation design

You can buy the Macromedia Studio 2004 suite at most of the bookstores around town for a special student price (which is usually pretty cheap b/c software companies want college students to learn they're programs, so they will ask they're employers to buy the lastest version.)

But what ever you do don't pirate a copy from a P2P networking program like Kazaa or LimeWire. Chances are it will be a perfectly good copy that will run fine on your machine and you will really enjoy it without paying a cent for it. but that would be wrong. however i do know of one hansome looking, charming, college male that may have done such a thing. But i promised I wouldn't tell on him. But then again he is an expert at rationalizing his sin away.

But what ever you do don't pirate a copy from a P2P networking program like Kazaa or LimeWire. Chances are it will be a perfectly good copy that will run fine on your machine and you will really enjoy it without paying a cent for it. but that would be wrong. however i do know of one hansome looking, charming, college male that may have done such a thing. But i promised I wouldn't tell on him. But then again he is an expert at rationalizing his sin away.

lolz

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you don't have $900 for Photoshop or $100 for PSP, email me and I'll help you out. I've done some graphics for DKW86 before. Let me know if you need some help

Hey guys... I am searching for someone that could help me make some graphics for my Auburn site.. or just a tell me a program that I could use..

There is a link 2 my site in my sig

sorry that this doesn't have to do with football but its for my au football site and I figure I could get more help on here.

What do you need done?

I like the Macromedia Studio bundle

Dreamweaver for webdesign

Fireworks for graphics (probably the best program for web graphics)

Flash for flash animation design

You can buy the Macromedia Studio 2004 suite at most of the bookstores around town for a special student price (which is usually pretty cheap b/c software companies want college students to learn they're programs, so they will ask they're employers to buy the lastest version.)

I also have those on my computer too

Guess its time to by macromedia for dummies too lmao

Guess its time to by macromedia for dummies too lmao

You can usually find some free tutorials on the internet. They're not very difficult to learn. I just learned the basics via book or walk-through then tinkered with everyone else and I call myself a graphic artist!

Paint Shop OPro is cool and inexpensive. Since you are a student, check out http://www.cdwg.com/

or even http://www.cdwg.com/shop/search/results.aspx?grp=WPS

DreamWeaver for $94.

PaintShop Pro for $96 http://www.cdwg.com/shop/search/results.as...op+pro&x=28&y=8

PhotoShop CS $278 http://www.cdwg.com/shop/search/results.as...toshop&x=34&y=5

I just down loaded the trial of Photoshop Elements 2.0 ($50 at Sam's $60 at Wally World) and it is avery good program. I would recommend that over stealing software. PSE isn't as robust as PS but is can do a lot of stuff that new graphics people want done.

Photoshop is the industry standard for a reason. And it really is easy to do basic stuff after a few minutes of training. Now pirating it from Kazaa would be wrong, but downloading it via Bittorrent would be extremely wrong. So what ever you do don't let the lure of Suprnova suck you in.

Archived