CNN/SI New Rankings #3 - link

AUTaxMan

I know LSU is lucky to by 2-1 rather than 1-2......but to say LSU is overrated doesn't say much for AU. I'm not defending LSU. I am just stating the AU had a big win and I would hope you thought the same....I know it LSU would have won 10-9, I wouldn't be saying AU is overrated.

Check out your own forum...LSU would've won the game 9 out of 10 times and Auburn is weak and nowhere near as good as LSU is. :roll: :roll:

I know LSU is lucky to by 2-1 rather than 1-2......but to say LSU is overrated doesn't say much for AU. I'm not defending LSU. I am just stating the AU had a big win and I would hope you thought the same....I know it LSU would have won 10-9, I wouldn't be saying AU is overrated.

Good lord, LSU fans called everyone they beat last year over-rated in arguments on their own sites......

And now are trying to use the argument on another team?

Get a clue and stop being so hypocritical

hypocritical would mean that "I" said AU was overrated last year after we won. I didn't say that and I don't speak for all LSU fans when I post. And I wasn't directing my comment towards all AU fans....just the ones that were saying LSU is overrated.

I will add this though, since your telling me to get a clue and that I'm a hypocrite.

I think GEORGIA IS OVERRATED!!!

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:;););):poke::poke::poke:

You also thought
if the game is played the stadium will be 1/4 full

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...pic=10501&st=15

So.....am I supposed to care? :lol:

i'll admit I was wrong on that....but I also stated in a later post, after it seemed the game would be played that the game would be near capacity (which it was full). When I made the 1/4 full remark I was thinking damage would have been more severe in and around AU.

And I may be wrong about UGA, I guess I will find out in a week and a half.

So is this another LSU argument where if you beat UGA, they are over-rated and suck yet to everyone else....."We beat UGA and are a legit team" type argument?

Good lord, LSU fans called everyone they beat last year over-rated in arguments on their own sites......

SouthLink, just in case you forgot there's a real world outside of being on the internet. Those LSU fans you see post on those sites are not the entire LSU fan base nor are they a complete representation of LSU fans. (as you seem to be perceiving it). Geauxscott had an opinion that conflicted with those other LSU fans you mentioned. That does not mean he's a hypocrite. I hope you are able to grasp that concept. I think you're the one that needs to get a clue.

SouthLink, just in case you forgot there's a real world outside of being on the internet. Those LSU fans you see post on those sites are not the entire LSU fan base nor are they a complete representation of LSU fans. (as you seem to be perceiving it). Geauxscott had an opinion that conflicted with those other LSU fans you mentioned. That does not mean he's a hypocrite. I hope you are able to grasp that concept. I think you're the one that needs to get a clue.

Obviously you have yet to read all my posts or you are just plain that stupid.

Are you going to tell me Oregon State doesn't suck. Ya'll only beat them by 1 point and in OT.

Don't stop there. LSU beat Oregon State by just one point. Auburn beats LSU by only one point. What does that say about Auburn? (if we are going to use your logic.)

Are you going to tell me Oregon State doesn't suck. Ya'll only beat them by 1 point and in OT.

Don't stop there. LSU beat Oregon State by just one point. Auburn beats LSU by only one point. What does that say about Auburn? (if we are going to use your logic.)

That they would beat OSU by 2 points?

Obviously you have yet to read all my posts or you are just plain that stupid.

No, I have not read all 2673 of your post but I did obviously read the one post I replied to. None of your post in this thread gives me any information that would cause me to regret my initial reply. Is it a prerequisite to read all of your post (even outside the topic.) in order to respond to just one?

So is this another LSU argument where if you beat UGA, they are over-rated and suck yet to everyone else....."We beat UGA and are a legit team" type argument?

If LSU beats UGA I will not say that they are overrated.....But if LSU destroys them then I might make that comment. I think UGA is a very good team, and perhaps might be a GREAT team in disguise....

UGA may be a sleeping giant....almost noting is being said about them now.....they have wayyyyyyyy too much talent to play like they have played....look for them to step it up in the next big game that they play......ain't a damn thing wrong with the defense

Archived