RV's going to UT?

mooseau02

here's some infor off www.utsports.com on RVs:

Recreational Vehicle Information

There will be no Recreational Vehicle parking on the main campus without a permit starting Friday afternoon through the end of the ballgame Saturday.

For those parking off-campus, RV parking at other lots will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Cost for RVs is $25 per day.

Lots on Blackstock and Oak are open for public parking as are the Civic Coliseum parking garages.

Security will be provided at the Coliseum site beginning Friday after 3 p.m. KAT Shuttle service to Neyland Stadium is available.

There will also be some parking availability around the Fort Kid area near the World's Fair Site.

Hope that helps. Otherwise,

http://utsports.collegesports.com/sports/m.../082401aab.html

If you have never been to a game there, parking sucks big time unless you're a Donor with a parking pass. I've been to about 10 games there. Good luck!

WDE :au:

I live here in Knoxville and can tell you that if you do not have a parking pass which I am sure you don't, you cannot get onto campus with your vehicle. The best way to get to the game is to take a shuttle from one of the local hotels. They usually leave 3 hrs or so before gametime to get you to campus. Otherwise I have no idea of what to tell you about where to park your RV. Maybe Pigeon Forge.

Archived