Why do I have to sign in everytime

Cat4AU

I go on line now. I state to stay signed in forever but for some reason it doesn't work any longer. Can someone please help me?

Thanks and War Eagle!

I go on line now. I state to stay signed in forever but for some reason it doesn't work any longer. Can someone please help me?

Thanks and War Eagle!

me too, something about switching servers. I was told it will resolve in a week or two.

• 2 months later...

anyone else haveing problems with staying signed in?  i have to enter my name and password everytime i come to the page with my desk top and my smartphone.  Started this about a week ago.

anyone else haveing problems with staying signed in?  i have to enter my name and password everytime i come to the page with my desk top and my smartphone.  Started this about a week ago.

not sure, but I'll ask

It might be the difference between theauburneagle.com and just auburneagle.com :dunno:

I have tried both ways but still no luck. Its kinda a pain in the arss.

I have the same issue at work.  Every time I log on, I have to enter name and p/w.  Even if I hit the message board or main website tabs after logging in, I have to redo it.  This doesn't happen at home, only on my work comp.

I just accidentally figured out that if, when you are at the front page where it makes you log in, if you will just click on the Auburn Eagle Message Boards that is under the  Main Website, Message boards, etc. tabs instead of logging in,  it will bring it back up with you logged in.  I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it works for me.

I wanted to check something real quick but didn't want to take the time to log in, so I viewed it as if I were a guest.  After I was done looking at the thread I wanted to look at, I just cliked the Auburn Eagle Message Boards at the top of the thread and it took me back to the main page, logged in.

Hope this helps.  :wareagle:

ETA- I was messing around after I posted this, and figured out, you can also just click the "Message Board" tab and it will have the same effect.

I don't reckon this will work if you don't have your account set to keep you logged in forever.

Well i tried what you said and it worked for me. I changed all my bookmarks to the page i was ogged in with and it works for now so maybe im good to go.  One other thing is whats the main page addy?  I never pull up a front page anymore like i use to.  Thanks for the help jsb29

I'm glad you guys figured it out because I wasn't able to duplicate the problem in order to figure it out. As for the front page, we had to put it on hold until we work things out. Hopefully we can do that soon.

• 2 months later...

hey....I have the same problem. I have tried everything I know to resolve this. Is there something that I am missing or is this the way it has to be now? Please let me know.

WDE!

Doc B.

Archived