OT: NBC Commentator's Bloopers

StatTiger

Top Nine Olympic NBC Commentator Bloopers

Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

:D:D

Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

Bob Hope was interviewing a golfer that said that. Hope had asked him why he thought he was playing so well and it just came out wrong...pretty funny.

Well, at least now I know what is wrong with my Golf game. :DB)

Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Those have to be my favorite!

Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

OH NO!

NOW Youve done it Stat.

The Thread Police are gonna come in here and B*tch and moan about this not being AU football and will move it.

for shame....

:lol:

Bob Hope was interviewing a golfer that said that. Hope had asked him why he thought he was playing so well and it just came out wrong...pretty funny.

Didn't Johnny Carson do the same thing? And put his job in jeapordy?

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Palmers wife told johnny that for good luck she kissed arnie's balls(golf). Johnny said, "I'll bet that straightens out his putter".

Even better. Sophia Loren brought her cat on the show and asked johnny if he would like to pet her *****(cat, of course).

Johnny said, "sure, move the cat!"

QUOTE (Poptire @ Sep 23 2004, 10:25 AM)

QUOTE (AuNuma1 @ Sep 22 2004, 11:37 PM)

QUOTE (StatTiger @ Sep 23 2004, 12:00 AM)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Palmers wife told johnny that for good luck she kissed arnie's balls(golf). Johnny said, "I'll bet that straightens out his putter".

Even better. Sophia Loren brought her cat on the show and asked johnny if he would like to pet her *****(cat, of course).

Johnny said, "sure, move the cat!"

I believe Johnny's amswer to Mrs. Palmer was, "I bet that makes his putter flutter"

Yep, almost cost him his job, too!

Archived