biggest win of the season

tigerfan1303

The UGA game could be HUGE depending on how well the previous SEC games go for us. UT and Arky are just so tough to judge. We shouldn't have too much trouble with Ole Miss and UK but you never know...

Will the Lsu game be our biggest game at home this year or if we beat uga at home?

I think the uga victory if they are undefeated.

It will be the win over bammer to go 11-0!!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! :au::au::au: 3 IN A ROW!!!!! :au::au::au:

Between those 2, I want to beat LSU more. Not a lot of smack between AU/UGA.

The biggest win, regardless of the situation is always BAMA. B)

Every time we win that game, all is right with the world. I don't care how heated some rivalries get, I don't care if some of the Bama faithful want to call UT their biggest rival, I don't care if Bama is 0-10 or 10-0...I want to win THAT GAME.

:au::au::au:

Not a lot of smack between AU/UGA.

You suck :D

Smartass. :P

Slink, even that can't make me smack you! Why do you have to be such a decent guy, dangit? In order for us to put you in the proper category, you need to take a lesson from all those WONDERFUL :corndog: that were stinking up the joint these past few weeks... thank goodness they are gone - but we will never get the smell out of the curtains! :P

I will be rooting for UGaly next weekend when the play LSWho!

The team that scares me the most is Arky! those pig sooies just worry me since they have been under the radar.

Yes they lost 18 starters. Nutt thinks this team might be better than last years

and we havent proven we can contain Matt Jones!

I will be rooting for UGaly next weekend when the play LSWho!

The team that scares me the most is Arky! those pig sooies just worry me since they have been under the radar.

Yes they lost 18 starters. Nutt thinks this team might be better than last years

and we havent proven we can contain Matt Jones!

Arkansas scares me too. I'm way more worried about UT, but Arkansas has a tendency of surprising teams when they're not supposed to.

how bout Tennessee? they did just knock off a pretty good Florida team, and the fact that we'll be playing in front of 108,000 plus. I think if you can come out of Neyland stadium with a victory, thats a very big win! But we need to stop thinking that far ahead. Thats when you get your hopes up and it's really not worth it. Let's just take it game by game and if we are undefeated going into the UGA game then we can talk going undefeated and what our biggest win is.

Biggest win of the season.....easy answer....Orange Bowl victory!

Call me a wishful thinker it ya want, but the most encouraging thing I have seen about our team is having a real OC.....I think his addition to the staff gives us a shot.

The biggest game of the season?...Easy answer...The Citadel.(Because it is the NEXT one.) ;)

A smart Coach once said if you want to find out how important one of these "easy" games are, just LOSE one.

WAR EAGLE...BEAT the Citadel ! ! ! :au:

spelling teacher :poke: me

OOPS......

supposed to be IT won't be not I won't.....

But since ya'll are more intelligent than a bamma fan I didn't have to explain it. :P

Welcome to the board. Light-hearted, intelligent smack is always appreciated here.

Archived