Look for Brandon Cox this Saturday

Guest AuNuma1

Glad to see BC will get some much-needed playing time against the mighty Bulldogs.

I just hope that after he completes 90 percent of his passes and throws for 300+ yards with five touchdowns that there's not a thread here Saturday evening clamoring for him to be the starter.

Start him?? lol Campbell should start every game, no matter the team. We cant just set an example like that and put 2nd stringers in for every game we think is crappy.....No way....Start your starters, when your up then take them out. Thats how it is done.

Start him?? lol Campbell should start every game, no matter the team. We cant just set an example like that and put 2nd stringers in for every game we think is crappy.....No way....Start your starters, when your up then take them out. Thats how it is done.

I agree except if there are injuries involved. Ronnie Brown has been nursing a hamstring problem since the MSU game. This could explain why he did not get as many carries against LSU and why we probably should sit him this week if it's become an issue.

Start him??  lol  Campbell should start every game, no matter the team.  We cant just set an example like that and put 2nd stringers in for every game we think is crappy.....No way....Start your starters, when your up then take them out.  Thats how it is done.

I agree except if there are injuries involved. Ronnie Brown has been nursing a hamstring problem since the MSU game. This could explain why he did not get as many carries against LSU and why we probably should sit him this week if it's become an issue.

I tend to agree, but want to make sure we don't leave Jason in one series too long, a la Brodie Croyle. Start him, because he is the senior and he has earned it, but then let Brandon start working on next year!

I agree with sitting Ronnie. We've got enough talent at back with Williams and Smith to not really have to worry about Ronnie this week. We'll need all the hands we can get at Knoxville. Rest Ronnie, play Williams early and sit him through most of it.

Campbell should start. It'd be a total slap in the face of Citadel for our coaches to tell the world we don't respect these guys enough to give them our starters. Let's iron out a few kinks in the passing game (the deep ball) just to give Campbell a bit of confidence with his throws going into next week.

some people here just really don't like Campbell. I think he's doing a great job this season and whatever injury he may have obviously didn't hurt him that much during the LSU game. start him and let him play until we're up by like 20 or more.

Campbell should start.  It'd be a total slap in the face of Citadel for our coaches to tell the world we don't respect these guys enough to give them our starters.

That's a good point.

Hansel, I'm not against JC. He played great against LSU. All I was saying is that it'd be great if we could rest him this week because we'll need his A game again for UT, I think. No disrespect at all.

I agree with sitting Ronnie. We've got enough talent at back with Williams and Smith to not really have to worry about Ronnie this week. We'll need all the hands we can get at Knoxville. Rest Ronnie, play Williams early and sit him through most of it.

Campbell should start. It'd be a total slap in the face of Citadel for our coaches to tell the world we don't respect these guys enough to give them our starters. Let's iron out a few kinks in the passing game (the deep ball) just to give Campbell a bit of confidence with his throws going into next week.

I believe the plan is to limit RB's reps and we should see plenty of Carl Stewart, who Borges views as a future Ronnie Brown. :D

Campbell should start.  It'd be a total slap in the face of Citadel for our coaches to tell the world we don't respect these guys enough to give them our starters.

That's a good point.

Hansel, I'm not against JC. He played great against LSU. All I was saying is that it'd be great if we could rest him this week because we'll need his A game again for UT, I think. No disrespect at all.

Exactly, I totally agree with you. :au::au:

I wish all the best for Carl Stewart. IF you folks do not know a lot about him, take the time to find out. This kid is an EXCELLENT student, Top in his class in HS.

His HS coach, as well as his TEACHERS, have said that he is the BEST student and HUMAN that they have ever been around. Add to that the fact that he is 6-2 212lbs and growing, plus, he has 4.5 speed, Good hands....Just the type kid that Coach Tuberville and staff have made a habit of bringing to the Plains. ;)

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

If he can, I'd like to see Jason come out for at least the first two series on offense. Just so he keeps sharp. Then give way to Cox and work in the rest of the subs from there. Ronnie probably would do well to sit out completely and Caddy just work the first two series as well. Let Tre, Carl, Brad and Jerald go nuts.

I heard that Carnell and Devin will NOT be doing kick off returns.. it will be Jerald watson and Brad Lester...

Archived