TV or no TV

WarTim

Is this week's Citadel game on pay per view?

Thanks in advance!

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Well, you may want to check with your cable provider. I just ordered the game from mine. :DB)

This comes from the Premium Board:

"Kickoff for Saturday’s game with The Citadel is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. and there is no television for the contest. "

On the other hand the La. Tech Homecoming game has been moved to a 2:30 pm kickoff and will be on pay-per-view.

The game is not on PPV. Teams are only allowed 2 PPV games per season. The LA Monroe game and LA Tech will be the only game on PPV this season. CSS on Sunday is your only chance to see it.

Umm im not sure but War Tim i'd checkagain.. b/c there is no tv and no pay-per-view for this game...... make sure you aren't paying for a game you dont care about... it will however be schedule for comcast on sunday at 8

At least the young lady was kind enough to call me and let me know, after she had taken my order. :rolleyes:

Thanks all. Gonna' listen to Rod call this one on the radio. Just gettin' too old to make the trip this weekend. I will pass on my two tickets to someone that will carry the torch of screamin' their lungs out ! ! !

Is this week's Citadel game on pay per view?

Thanks in advance!

NO TV....

Archived