Family needs help

jc4tigers

hey all, a very close family friend of mine was hit pretty hard by the hurricane. they live in Gulf Shores and have gotten to see what was left of their house for the first time since it came through. If there is anything you guys can contribute or donate i'm sure they will greatly appreciate it. Even if it's just a prayer.

If you would like to send anything to the family, They have two small children just to give you a little background information on them. Once again, if you want to send anything to the family you can email me or pm me.

email address. jc4tigers@charter.net

thanks guys.

War Eagle

God Bless

I wish I had resources to help. I live in Orange Beahc and we're working on getting my grandparents' house back in order after she got a foot of water. (It's going to take awhile.) The best I could do was volunteer with the Water Authority to help get water back to OB. Wish I could do more for everyone affected.

yeah everyone got blasted down there.. some of those homes are just so far beyond repair. I really wish there was something that I could do for them.. I've given them everything I could... I've been going down on days that I could get away from school and going to visit and help repair. Bless all you guys

Archived