JH Rules

jared52

Tigger,

Could you please do something about your avatar? The pic on the left without the head. . . well, er, throw out the baby, and you've got one-half of a perfect woman! *grin*

Every time I see that pic, I start thinking 'bout. . . . . well, you know. . . why couldn't I find a headless woman of my own? . . .

*grin*

Tigger,

Could you please do something about your avatar? The pic on the left without the head. . . well, er, throw out the baby, and you've got one-half of a perfect woman! *grin*

Every time I see that pic, I start thinking 'bout. . . . . well, you know. . . why couldn't I find a headless woman of my own? . . .

*grin*

:big:

Tigger,

*grin*

Both nice pics, let's not complain :D

Tigger,

*grin*

oh blah blah blah...

Get married and you'll learn the true definition of headless.

That may be the funniest thing I've read today

Talk like that around your wife and I can tell you where to locate that head - it will have been forcibly removed from your shoulders and shoved up your a$$. :moon:

Get married and you'll learn the true definition of headless.

That may be the funniest thing I've read today

Talk like that around your wife and I can tell you where to locate that head - it will have been forcibly removed from your shoulders and shoved up your a$$. :moon:

See how violent you women are? We just tried to compliment a woman and now look what you've twisted it into! :P

Uhh appreciate the kind sentiment but I believe you've misunderstood.

Nope, didn't misunderstand that AT ALL... :P I got the pun.

Women just don't like the implication that their man is less than thrilled with life, if you get MY drift.

Forgive me if I seem surly today - Katie has an ear infection and NO ONE is getting any sleep in our house... oh, except for her daddy... :angryfire:

I'd be surly too if my butt had turned corndog yellow!! :D

??? HUH??? Now THAT I misunderstood.

You flashed your butt in your first tirade. It appears to be corndog yellow.

Uhh appreciate the kind sentiment but I believe you've misunderstood.

Nope, didn't misunderstand that AT ALL... :P I got the pun.

Women just don't like the implication that their man is less than thrilled with life, if you get MY drift.

Forgive me if I seem surly today - Katie has an ear infection and NO ONE is getting any sleep in our house... oh, except for her daddy... :angryfire:

well little miss allis daycare lady has a fever today my phone was ringing off the hook at 630 this morning with my brother at the other end of the line wanting me to drop everything i had going to drive 2 hours and babysit all day......not that i dont love little miss alli and i would have loved to have kept her but well my job interview was a little more important....

I'd be surly too if my butt had turned corndog yellow!! :D

??? HUH??? Now THAT I misunderstood.

You flashed your butt in your first tirade. It appears to be corndog yellow.

jaydubb :boxing: jenny

Archived