Thought I'd drop by and say this...

After watching the game on VHS, this was one of the best games of all-time. It is bitter-sweet for me, but if you are a fan of SEC football - this is what it's all about.

I am happy for Jason Campbell. The guy deserves this. He won the biggest game of his career against the defending national champ.

I know some of us disagreed on a lot, but it's been fun coming to another board and posting.

Ideally, I would love Auburn to lose a few so we can get in. I think yall will probably win the rest except to UT...and that still keeps yall in driver's seat. It's hard to root for Auburn in conference games b/c LSU always has to look up at them early on in the season.

Yall have a great team. I think your defense is better than anyone thought. I knew Brown and Williams would get their chunk, but Campbell is playing well.

As for us - we have to take on the world. The media has already written us off and we have the back to back weeks between the hedges and the swamp. If we can win both of those...I forsee a 10-1 season. If yall go 11-0 or 10-1 and beat us out - I'd still be happy for a one loss LSU team. 2 teams from the SEC WEST in BCS bowls? That would be cool.

No hard feelings, AU fans. The refs still have us up in flames, but this was a game that both teams played their guts out to win or lose. Hats off to both teams. This was almost a replica of the earthquake game - just different result for my Tigers.

Have fun the rest of the way.

After watching the game on VHS, this was one of the best games of all-time. It is bitter-sweet for me, but if you are a fan of SEC football - this is what it's all about.

I am happy for Jason Campbell. The guy deserves this. He won the biggest game of his career against the defending national champ.

I know some of us disagreed on a lot, but it's been fun coming to another board and posting.

Ideally, I would love Auburn to lose a few so we can get in. I think yall will probably win the rest except to UT...and that still keeps yall in driver's seat. It's hard to root for Auburn in conference games b/c LSU always has to look up at them early on in the season.

Yall have a great team. I think your defense is better than anyone thought. I knew Brown and Williams would get their chunk, but Campbell is playing well.

As for us - we have to take on the world. The media has already written us off and we have the back to back weeks between the hedges and the swamp. If we can win both of those...I forsee a 10-1 season. If yall go 11-0 or 10-1 and beat us out - I'd still be happy for a one loss LSU team. 2 teams from the SEC WEST in BCS bowls? That would be cool.

No hard feelings, AU fans. The refs still have us up in flames, but this was a game that both teams played their guts out to win or lose. Hats off to both teams. This was almost a replica of the earthquake game - just different result for my Tigers.

Good luck.

Yes, because after the Auburn game....LSU seems primed to win the rest of their games

And how does uga look right about now...after that crushing defeat of Marshall? :)

UGA looks good? HA.

I don't think yall are in the boat of an OU or a Miami, where yall are crushing everyone in your path. I think you're a lil bitter b/c UGA had a taste for revenge LAST year. The word, humiliation, may have entered the Athens faithfuls' vocabulary....because LSU was supposed to lose twice to mighty UGA.

Whatever Southlink...you're as bad as Ole Miss fans. I came here to congratulate the Aubbies for a great game and being relatively good sports. If I wanted to talk to UGA fans, I would do just that. If you spend as much time on an UGA board as you have here - then what do you do in your free time?

I know this is late, but # friends & I sat right in the middle of the LSU section. I think your fans were more hospitable than some AU fans . They were great . No problems at all. We talked back & forth the whole game.

It's great to see good sportsmanship - on the board as well as in the stands. If we can keep sportsmanship alive between these two teams and their fans, it will become one of the all-time greatest rivalries in college football!

War Eagle, and thanks for the kudos! Don't forget, maybe next year! Yeah, "MAYBE" is right! *grin*

don't underestimate UGA,they might be like the dog you kick everyday when you get home from work...one of these days,he is going to get tired of having his ass kicked and take a leg off....your leg.....UGA is just too talented to play like they have so far.....i'm hoping that they have internal isssues.....ain't a damn thing wrong with the defense

If and when the puppies find their running game, they will be tough to beat.

Time will tell.............. :au:

Yes, because after the Auburn game....LSU seems primed to win the rest of their games :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Give me a break....rivals your stupidity before the AU game

What the hell are you talking about? All he said was that IF LSU wins at UGA and UF, he forsees a 10-1 season. Can you honestly argue against that? If so, you have gone more numb than I thought. If we come out of UF 5-1, we will not lose another game.

Honestly....I thought this post was an LSU fan congratulating us on how we played last weekend, not an LSU v. UGA who's gonna kick who's butt post.

Anyways, LSUthrows.... thanks for the post...you almost got through it without mentioning the refs.

Good luck to LSU the rest of the way, but if you could toss at least one more loss in there we would be extra thankful!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Who are you and what have you done with LSUthrowsorangesatseminoles??? :lol:

It was a great game...good luck the rest of the way.

:au: WAR EAGLE :au:

The ONLY team in the SEC that has a gripe about the officiating last week is FLORIDA. You have a classy post and then you have to throw in the refs again. The game is OVER move on. No more AU-LSU posts. WE won, you LOST end of story. GEESH!

Very nice post by a very educated LSU fan. I don't meet many of those, so congrats on your classiness.

Florida got hosed on the personal foul call. That ref should feel shame for that call...trading head slaps equals a penalty for one team and not the other? Wow...ref school must be tough.

Archived