Auburn Classic DVD's from wardameagl....

MrMoJo

A couple of weeks ago I ordered the full box set of AU football DVD's and the AU-KY basketball game from wardameagl. They arrived yesterday and I have one word to say: AWESOME! It's about 60 DVD's of some of the greatest AU classic's of all time. The clarity of the old one's are pretty good considering that they were a transfer from video tape. I paid about $350 for the whole set and am very, very pleased with the final product so far. My son's and their friend's were over at the house last night and were drooling over them. The first one I watched was the '82 AU-Bama game, it was like being there again.

Treat yourself to an early Xmas present like I did and buy the box set....or just buy a couple of your favorites. To be honest with you, I was a bit concerned if he was legit...he is and he's the real deal!

I have purchased quite a few and he does an excellent job of producing them. He is also very honest and very easy to deal with. Anyone who has reservations about ordering from this person should cast them aside and order. You will not be disappointed.

------------------------

Welby :au:

Archived