Trevor Lacey (updated 4/11/11 9:13 am cst)

waregl87

Lacey is set to visit us this weekend. CTB and staff still feels confident and has also kept communication open with Calipari as well on the issue. I think if not UK it's us and vice versa. My personal thoughts are they both trying to push Bama out. Players were free to have last weekend off because of pending visit this weekend. So let's hope for best and keep fingers crossed !

Yep.  From everything I'm hearing (and contrary to reports made in the last few days that he'd be visiting the crapstone), Lacey will still be visiting Auburn this weekend.  With that wonderful news, I still like our chances.  The turds are making a push for him to visit them one last time next weekend before he makes his decision.  Lets hope he has his mind made up before then.  Barbee's working it, fellas, no matter if he winds up at Auburn or not.  We are in good hands as long as he's here.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get him could we expect a NIT or Tournament bid next year?

If we get him, we are in the NCAAs.  With the 2 we signed today, and Barbee's coaching...I believe we make the tourney barring any injuries.

:wedance:

As of right now I believe there's too many people pushing him towards Alabama and not enough pushing him towards Auburn. Everyone in his circle is saying Bama Bama Bama and I really think he'll listen to them in the end.

As of right now I believe there's too many people pushing him towards Alabama and not enough pushing him towards Auburn. Everyone in his circle is saying Bama Bama Bama and I really think he'll listen to them in the end.

That's unfortunate....especially for him.

[/quotE]

unfortunate for us yes , not for him.  Alabama's program is on the rise as is ours. I don't think he could make a wrong decision for him.

[/quotE]

unfortunate for us yes , not for him.  Alabama's program is on the rise as is ours. I don't think he could make a wrong decision for him.

Hey, slammer, you paying attention?

Looks like Kansas.

is getting a visit from Lacey.

I guess you hit the submit button too soon, so I finished your post  :dunno:

[/quotE]

Hey, slammer, you paying attention?

:laugh::rolleyes:

Archived