Trevor Lacey (updated 4/11/11 9:13 am cst)

waregl87

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it when we don't get a recruit there's always "shady stuff" going on? I'm not saying there wasn't here. Maybe there was, but we say it ALL THE TIME! It is possible that somebody wanted to go to another school other than Auburn and nothing shady happened.

Its just a generic way for people without facts to vent their frustration/disappointment. Every fanbase has them.  

Nothing shady went on with Trevor's recruitment to Alabama. I can say that much confidently. I said a long time ago there were way too many people pulling him to Alabama. That turned out to be the deciding factor. Best of luck to my bud though. He'll be fun to watch (when he's not playing AU).

I really don't care too much about bball recruiting just passing on info I was told firsthand, sorry for doing that. This is when the guy said he believed he was Kansas

It's not like he said there was shady stuff going on AFTER he heard Lacey committed to bama.  It may be possible that there was shady stuff going on, so he had to go to bama --  a la Cam Newton not being able to go to MSU because they knew he would get in trouble because of all the illegal crap they were doing.

He never said bama was shady in this.

Wow looking like the turds will be the favorites in the west this year.... Unfortunately it appears Grant is the real deal... Really wish Barbee could close on a few of these guys but here's to hoping the guys we do have step up and make a statement next year

Archived