#20 Auburn - 6 @ MSU - 7 FINAL......

Since no one else started one thought I would.

Off to real slow start. No hits after 2 innings and Bulldogs lead 2-0 in Bot 2nd. Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another rough start for Luckie... a little less understandable than the ones against AZ St and Arky

Let's ANSWER!  Lead off double followed by a HBP

:wareagle:

Here's the Tiger lineup

2b Hargett  0-3 RBI BB 2K

-- Beisner 0-1 K

-- (ss) Alvord

RF Fradejas  1-5 HR R 2RBI

ss/2b McElroy   1-4  BB R K

DH Gamache 1-4 BB 3b R K

3b Gilmer   1-5  RBI R K

c Caldwell  1-4  2b RBI

1b Patterson   1-3 HBP

LF Wacker 2-3 2b BB R

-- Andrews

CF Simpson 0-2 HBP RBI R

Pitcher

Luckie 6ip 8H 6R 6ER 6K

Blatt (L) 3ip 4H R ER K

Luckie cannot continue to be the Friday night starter and be this bad. He has to get better or be moved to the pen. We cannot have to win on Saturday and Sunday to win a series all because Luckie cant pitch.

We just scored two runs thanks to wild pitches. Hargett struck out swinging at wild pitch and Wacker scored moving Simpson up to 2nd. Then another wild pitch moves Simpson to 3rd. Then Fradejas grounds out to 2b but Simpson scores. 4-2 Bulldogs

I hope to see Morris as the Friday night starter against Vandy.  I think this was do or die time for Luckie and he appears to be struggling.  Maybe he can help us out of the pen.  All's not lost, lets come back and get this win.

I hope to see Morris as the Friday night starter against Vandy.  I think this was do or die time for Luckie and he appears to be struggling.  Maybe he can help us out of the pen.  All's not lost, lets come back and get this win.

Ya I think if Morris has another solid start during the week then move him to the weekend

For Luckie to start next Fri night, I would think at least a few things would have to happen...

1. We have to give him the lead back

2. He has to settle down and hold them to no more than a run or two until at least the 7th

3. We must still have the lead when he exits and he must get the "W"

:wareagle:

Ya I think if Morris has another solid start during the week then move him to the weekend

Do you think we'll let him pitch 2 innings on Tuesday like we did Irvin?  I assumed we'd just give the start to John Luke Jacobs, and let Morris rest up.

Do you think we'll let him pitch 2 innings on Tuesday like we did Irvin?  I assumed we'd just give the start to John Luke Jacobs, and let Morris rest up.

Sorry guys I've been on the road so I couldn't get anything going. The plan right now as I see it is if Luckie struggled, Morris would start next Friday. And it certainly sounds like he's struggling. And if someone doesn't mind can you keep me updated? I can't seem to find the game on any station down here in Mobile

Sorry guys I've been on the road so I couldn't get anything going. The plan right now as I see it is if Luckie struggled, Morris would start next Friday. And it certainly sounds like he's struggling. And if someone doesn't mind can you keep me updated? I can't seem to find the game on any station down here in Mobile

I'll keep the updates going. I'm having a lazy night at the apartment following gametracker and watching basketball haha

4-4 going to bottom 4th... 1 out on 1 pitch from Luckie... infield hit puts man at 1st with 1 out... thrown out going to 2nd for 2 outs nobody on

Archived