So how do you guys like the new Format?

DKW 86

No way, we will get it later. I have a reunion today to go to. Will work on colors laters too so you may see the Forum do some weird stuff color wise later.

The format looks good. I'm experiencing some really slow response times to clicking anywhere, though. Is this normal? Also, I can't find the Ignore Button that's advertised on the Home Page. Even the Search function doesn't list it. Can someone direct me to it?

whew ive needed a WEN fix...... I'm not sure how long its been back..... i checked this morning around 630 and nothing and then at 10 and nothing and now I'm back from the game and its working!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

I see lots of double posts so im guessing everyone is having a slow response time like me

I dont see an ignore button though

It took 2 hours to log on due to a 2 many connections error  <_<

104814[/snapback]

We are working on the db now. It should be running much faster now.

I liked the old format better. Its hard to see the "War Eagle Nation Forums > WEN Message Boards > AU Football Forum" with the black writing in navy blue background. I'm sure it'll dwell on me, things like this take time for me.

Is there a mark all posts a s read button like on the last one if so will someone give me a map to it b/c all these old posts are showing as new ones.....

Looks good but I have one complaint. (Damn, that sound like one of those damned corndogs). There isn't a return button at the bottom of a thread like the old one. Have to scroll back to the top to return to the main football forum when leaving a thread. No big deal. It's not like it that much trouble to spin a mouse wheel.

Still the best AU forum going.

Nevermind, I just found how to return. Shouldn't complain until I've looked the whole page over. Just ignore this.

I must say I like this format. I visit another forum (www.insanetrain.com) that uses this exact same format and it really kicks butt. The it.com board is expanding all the time, so it takes awhile to adapt to all of the features.

I like my home LSU board as well, (www.tigerdroppings.com) for it's user friendliness.

Keep up the good work.

i think/hope the slowness issues everyone experienced throughout the day was just some more updating stuff...i have no idea if that's true or not...but i was experiencing that as well.

right now, however, it's smokin'.

ct

Archived