Bammer will win the West

SouthLink02

it going to be a long year for coach hula and the crimson clowns....defense couldn't hold up in the 4th.....had a win and was just too stupid to figure it out.....arkie is not a real good team

104969[/snapback]

I didnt know bama was a front runner for the west this year. Can we still win it? Sure. But we werent expected to. We were picked by many to finish LAST in the west. Looks to me like we are on our way to a marked improvement over last year's team. And thats what most reasonable bama fans were looking for this year.

Looks like we will probably send 4 guys in the draft this season too!

Our test was LSWHO and Bammer's was Arky. End of story.....W :au: DE!

Just too much football left to be crowing or crying now. A big weekend with the top three in the East going againt the top three in the west. This weekend will tell a lot about how the divisions stack up against each other.Tenn and AU seem to be slightly ahead now but still a lot can happen over the season. Bammer is still reabuilding. I liked what I saw against Arky though. Just not enough depth yet. This should be our year. Just hope we can put Tenn away. If so then Ga will be the only other game that should give us a test. If we lose, though, and LSU wins, then they are right back in it.

are you serious? after watching arkansas yesterday combined with the fact that nutt owns tubby, you honestly feel like that game won't be "a test"? i think differently.

ut is the only team that matters as of now. if we win that one, it could be a banner day for us. at the very least it'll help us keep our lead on lsu. at the most, we could leave the day two up on lsu and one up on the rest of the division. i can't wait to get up to knoxville to watch this one.

Opps! mcgufcm, I did not mean that any of our SEC games will be easy. However, what I saw in the Ark Vs Texas and Bammer is their inability to stop the run. The game is in JH and Ark is well coached. However, I believe AU should win by 13 if they are as good as they looked against LSU. Against LSU, we ran and passed. Ark is young and has not seen AU with this much OF. Ark does not have a dynamic Offense. Against both Texas and Bammer they had difficulity moving the ball. Bammer's D just simply ran out of gas. UGA, however scares me with all that talent and experience. If they get it together, it will be like the LSU game. Down to the wire. I am waiting though to see if AU is really for real against Tenn. So far, so good.

Arkansas absolutely cannot stop the run. And our defense really held them to two drives. They scored once of of the interception...And late after we turned over on downs.

If you can contain matt jones and not let him get to the edges...youre fine.

Did anyone notice how short his passes were yesterday?

AU by 13 if they played arkansas today.

Archived