Marc Gullion for Heisman!

PChamp119

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait to see BGs sweep of LSU talk again after this game....You cant run all day on LSU and never throw a pass

All the hype this week....

I thought he was the second coming of Joe Willy...

Dooh, The Hogs just scored again...27-10. Guess someone forgot to tell the Hogs that they were suppose to roll over and allow Bama to equal their win total from last year. :blink:

Do Bama fans still think that losing Brodie isn't any big deal??? I guess not if you first 3 wins were against stiffs...

Hudson played well.

:au:

But it was worth losing Croyle last week. All of the freshman need the reps. (what a joke). Looks like they need to go back to Avalo (or whatever his name is). I see now why Gullian is no longer at Miami. He looked pretty bad.

I cant wait to see BGs  sweep of LSU talk again  after this game....You cant run all day on LSU  and never throw a pass

104828[/snapback]

For real. Once Saban realizes Russell is the #1 QB on the team, and Broussard is better than Vincent... LSU will be ALOT better.

Perhaps a thread should be started listing all the absurd reasoning used this week by Bama "fans" as to why the loss of Croyle wasn't a big deal. Talk about delusional... Well it was worth a week's full of laughs. My input to the thread:

'Miami doesn't recruit bad players, so he'll be able to step right in with no drop off..' :blink:

'He really wanted to go to Bama in the first place, but Fran scared him off...'

:huh:

Their SEC campaign is over, no one has bothered to tell them.

Guillon looked very inexperienced, but that 4-1 call on the UA 38 was gutless.

Shula looked like he wanted to drop to a knee and shed a tear.

Cheaters never prosper.

Their SEC campaign is over, no one has bothered to tell them.

Guillon looked very inexperienced, but that 4-1 call on the UA 38 was gutless.

Shula looked like he wanted to drop to a knee and shed a tear.

Cheaters never prosper.

104860[/snapback]

Supatigah-

I thought that cheater comment was uncalled for...everyone knows Fulmer framed Bama! :D

:au:

I've heard that when the bammers win those 712 lawsuits they currently have going, the SEC is going to make all the other teams replay all the games that bammer lost. Either that or make them forfeit to bama, cause bammer doesn't cheat. They were framed. The whole world wanted to bring them down.

1. Guillon was playing in his first game on the road.

2. You laugh about how bama fans were getting behind Guillon etc...im laughing at all the football genuises on this board who said Ray Hudson sucked and we would have no running game. Oh I know I know...we still havent played anyone.

3. I laughed last year too after hearing people say Shaud sucked

4. It was a good game. Bama was in it until late in the 4th quarter. And outplayed Arkansas until their late long drive.

5. Guillon will get better.

6. He did make some good plays that got nullified by holding calls.

7. We WILL give LSU a game. (Last time I checked AU didnt do too much on offense against them either)

8. Please Please Please count us out...its a long season fellas.

Guillon didnt lose this game for us anyway. Stupid freshman mistakes and 11 million holding calls did.

supatiger...please remind me...when did Shula get caught cheating?

1. Guillon was playing in his first game on the road.

5. Guillon will get better.

7. We WILL give LSU a game. (Last time I checked AU didnt do too much on offense against them either)

104891[/snapback]

1. That's what we said about Marcus Randall.

5. No matter how good he gets by then, Russell will be starting. Guillon can't hold a candle to Russell.

7. I'm not counting you out, but we made Caddy and Brown almost a non-factor. Ray Ray won't have a field day on us.

:quest1:

5. No matter how good he gets by then, Russell will be starting. Guillon can't hold a candle to Russell.

Thats impossible to tell at this point...But no offense, russell hasnt shown me much this year.

I think those who feel LSU will blow bama out of the water are kidding themselves.

Guillon didnt have a bad day. We had no procedure penalties. We had no delay of game...etc. He managed the game fine. He's just gotta get more comfortable with his progressions. He had about 60 yards in passes called back for holding. Another 30 yards worth dropped.

So say Guillon (6 of 18, 57 yds, INT) becomes Mr. Superstud... :roll:

What good is it if your team holds and drops passes?

I'm still looking for the "bammers" on this board that said losing Croyle was not a factor. It was you guys who was saying Croyle was nothing, not us. We ran all over Arkansas, and found a way to lose. Our defense gave us every opportunity to win the game, and we didn't. Bottom line. Congrats to the Hogs. Houston Nutt is the best coach in the sec when it comes to getting 110% out of the players he has.

Also, I don't remember who said it, but someone here said that Bama wouldn't have 150 yards on the ground against Arkansas. We beat it by 121 yards, in a losing cause.

He doesnt have to be mr super stud. Im not here saying Guillon is all that. He doesnt have to be. Im saying our running game and defense is good enough to keep us close in every single game this year. Ive been saying it since day one.

I think Guillon will be a good QB. I said earlier this week...that it is unfair to judge him by this week's performance.

If Alabama and LSU played tomorrow it would be a close game. LSU hasn't shown me much this year. Im sorry. They beat crappy teams bad. Beat a subpar team by one point and a little luck. And looked ugly against Auburn.

Forgive me if im not ready to concede alabama's season yet.

We did not lose today because of guillon's play. We lost because young guys made some young mistakes. It happens.

And you said you kept Carnell and Ronnie under wraps...but maybe that was more because of the offensive line, and less because of your ability to control the backs.

And assuming our starters stay healthy...at this point, id have to say our Oline is playing a little better than AU's.

He doesnt have to be mr super stud. Im not here saying Guillon is all that. He doesnt have to be. Im saying our running game and defense is good enough to keep us close in every single game this year. Ive been saying it since day one.

I think Guillon will be a good QB. I said earlier this week...that it is unfair to judge him by this week's performance.

If Alabama and LSU played tomorrow it would be a close game. LSU hasn't shown me much this year. Im sorry. They beat crappy teams bad. Beat a subpar team by one point and a little luck. And looked ugly against Auburn.

Forgive me if im not ready to concede alabama's season yet.

We did not lose today because of guillon's play. We lost because young guys made some young mistakes. It happens.

104897[/snapback]

I'm not counting Bama out, I just believe LSU is on a completely different level when it comes to talent, speed, and depth.

How about a wager? If Bama stays within a 10 points of LSU, I'll put the pic of your choice (within size and decency) in my sig for a year. If LSU beats Bama by 10+, you wear my pic for a month. Whatchu think? :)

You do realize I just offered to sport whatever you want for a YEAR, only asking you to wear mine for a month? :huh:

Touche on the Shula/probation comment, mon amis.

Alabama will give LSU a game because LSU will see to it that they do. Strange things happen when Bama comes to Baton Rouge.

I never count an SEC opponent out. I once traveled to Nashville ('90 I think) and watched LSU complete a last play hail mary to beat Vandy (!) to have it called back on offensive pass interference call against Todd Kinchen. Never count any one out in an SEC game. However, your team is done in the SEC race.

Don't feel bad, one more league loss and my team is too.

Right there with ya Bammer.

edited because I am not a gud sepller

For real. Once Saban realizes Russell is the #1 QB on the team, and Broussard is better than Vincent... LSU will be ALOT better.

LSU2006

For 2.5 Mil he should be able to figure out who the starters should be. Even our Stupid(according to most LSU fans) overpaid at 1.5Mil Head coach would have figured out who was the best starters/ ;)

Touche on the Shula/probation comment, mon amis.

Alabama will give LSU a game because LSU will see to it that they do. Strange things happen when Bama comes to Baton Rouge.

I never count an SEC opponent out. I once traveled to Nashville ('90 I think) and watched LSU complete a last play hail mary to beat Vandy (!) to have it called back on offensive pass interference call against Todd Kinchen. Never count any one out in an SEC game. However, your team is done in the SEC race.

Don't feel bad, one more league loss and my team is too.

Right there with ya Bammer.

edited because I am not a gud sepller

104905[/snapback]

I don't think Bama was ever in the SEC west race. We are having to play toooo many freshman, to have a chance at the Champioship game. I was personally hoping for a 3rd place finish in the west, but it will take a lot of work now. We will, however, do no worse than 4th(unless the entire first string goes down for the year, which I have not counted out). The best team in Mississippi ain't in the SEC.

Archived