Marc Gullion for Heisman!

PChamp119

Ill take the bet as long as i dont have to have any anti bama stuff in my sig.

105157[/snapback]

Well, if there is a nice pic of an LSU player annihilating a Bama player from the game... I'd probably use that.

But stuff like "Screw Bama", no. Same goes for me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE BET IS ON!

ground rules: no anti-favorite team stuff, like 'LSUsux'...

we're talking about SIGNATURES, and not AVATARs.

both posters need to promise to frequent the board often enough for the victor to enjoy their losing the bet...i know BS will come back often, because he's a regular.... lsuj, you gonna come around if bama hangs w/ LSU in order for BS to enjoy seeing his sig???

man i love a good bet....and i don't even have a dog in the fight! see! NOW i'm even more interested in the outcome than i'd otherwise be, which would be pretty high!

Anyone betting on uat this year , or last, is...well...a uat fan. :lol::lol::lol:B)

I guess they threw him FORWARD for 177 yards on 20 carries. If you dont think Ray Hudson is a good running back...you havent seen him play this year.

105157[/snapback]

I said UAT running game was unproven, and if they could get 150 with a back I would say they were ok. So that said, I am a man of my word Hudson is a good back, I will admit to that fact; but I think it will still be to much on him once teams start to key on him since there is no real chance this new QB is going to beat you throwing the ball.

I guess they threw him FORWARD for 177 yards on 20 carries. If you dont think Ray Hudson is a good running back...you havent seen him play this year.

105157[/snapback]

I said UAT running game was unproven, and if they could get 150 with a back I would say they were ok. So that said, I am a man of my word Hudson is a good back, I will admit to that fact; but I think it will still be to much on him once teams start to key on him since there is no real chance this new QB is going to beat you throwing the ball.

105246[/snapback]

The thing about saturday was...our QB didnt have to throw the ball. The holes getting blown open for ray were so big that he didnt get touched until he was 8 yards off the line. And that was with 8 in the box all day.

Yet, when it came time to SCORE, ................ Get the picture? :D

Your QB has a competion percentage of 33%, 57 total yards passing, and 1 INT.

I just read in the AJC that Shula is now saying that Shane may start next week.

Whether you want to admit it or not, it's painfully obvious that it did have something to do with it.

Poppycock.

105283[/snapback]

such language.... :rolleyes:

i'd be surprised if shula goes w/ pennington. did he say prior to the arky game that these 2 were very close or something? if that were the case, then why didn't pennington get a portion of the snaps in the arky game regardless of guillon's performance?

i hope he doesn't, simply because it'd appear he's desperate...who knows, maybe he is.

ct

It was a good game. Bama was in it until late in the 4th quarter. And outplayed Arkansas until their late long drive.

NOTICE this little word "UNTIL".It was a good game UNTIL we lost......we outplayed them "BUT" did not win "BECAUSE" we could not score.

THE season is not over there is a lot more of NOT scoring to do with these young guys....hehehehe

:byebye: Here I've packed you a bag of "candy and nuts"... :au: WarEagle

Bama will get back on track Saturday because I don't know any other way to put it....South Carolina is AWFUL. I tried (in vain) to watch USC and Troy. USC will not even score this weekend unless Bama turns the ball over deep in its own territory.

SC has NO offense, but, a good "D". Much the same as uat. Coaching makes the difference in this one.

Lou wins.

Archived