AU section

outoftowntiger

I am sitting in section BB. I believe these are our sections at Neyland Stadium. Or at least close to it.

The visiting band usually is in sections Z13 and Z15 down low starting on the bottom rows.

Tennessee has started doing what some other SEC schools are doing...the visitors no longer set in one big block or section. Visitors use parts of section Y10, Z 11, Z12....A, B, AA, BB, GG, HH and maybe even part of II.

Im in Section Z11 I think and my friends are in Y9 or something like that. Somehow my friend got seats in Section C, row 3. From what I've heard - they split up the student sections

I managed to find a couple of tickets this weekend while in Auburn. I'll be in BB with my brother and wearing BLUE!!! This is not a week when we want to see "All orange"

yeah i didn't think of that orange thing. should we all wear blue to kind of blot out a section so that you don't have to stare at an eye sore all night?

hey.....hopin u all have a safe trip up to my town of knoxville.....hope its a great,exciting college football contest.....i work groundscrew and i was gonna chime in and say there isnt a bad seat in the place really.....all of the visitors seast r pretty good especially the lower level ones....but upper deck seats arent bad either.....enjoy the trip....

We have seats in Section J and O.

This is from an earlier post. Does anyone have any additional details on the following?

1. What time will Tiger Walk be?

2. Location of Tiger Walk?

3. What color are we going to wear? (Fans, I know the team will wear White)

4. Anyone know of a good place to go in Knoxville for drinks and food before the game?

Thanks

WDE!!!

We're in sec GG.....first time I've ever been glad to be in the upper deck corner of the endzone. I concerned that my two boys would get in a fight because they both have very bad tempers....I know first-hand about those jerks in Knoxville. It's nice to be sitting amongst friends...

We have seats in Section J and O.

This is from an earlier post.  Does anyone have any additional details on the following?

1. What time will Tiger Walk be?

2. Location of Tiger Walk?

3. What color are we going to wear? (Fans, I know the team will wear White)

4. Anyone know of a good place to go in Knoxville for drinks and food before the game?

Thanks

WDE!!!

105291[/snapback]

I'm not sure about Tiger Walk, but I definitely want to find out. I think the consensus on the boards has been to wear blue. As for a place to eat, drink, and be merry. . . Calhoun's on the River. Right next to the stadium. Good food and it will be packed before and after the game.

Archived