AUBURN!

magic man

what is AUBURN , some are going to tell you AUBURN is a dirty program unsuitable for somones child, or grandchild, but AUBURN to me is, FAMILY, 87,000 screaming fans yelling war eagle to the players and coaches during tiger walk, TRADITION , watching the eagle fly before the game, and singing war eagle with the marching band, then yelling at the top of your lungs as the team takes the field, SPIRIT, screaming war eagle in an opposing team fans face and watching the opposing teams fans face become filled with disgussed, as the auburn offense scores a touchdown :tdau:, or the defense gets a big play, THIS IS AUBURN WE ARE, FAMILY, TRADITION, AND SPIRIT WAR DAMN EAGLE

what is AUBURN , some are going to tell you AUBURN is a dirty program unsuitable for somones child, or grandchild, but AUBURN to me is, FAMILY, 87,000 screaming fans yelling war eagle to the players and coaches during tiger walk, TRADITION , watching the eagle fly before the game, and singing war eagle with the marching band, then yelling at the top of your lungs as the team takes the field, SPIRIT, screaming war eagle in an opposing team fans face and watching the opposing teams fans face become filled with disgussed, as the auburn offense scores a touchdown :tdau:, or the defense gets a big play, THIS IS AUBURN WE ARE, FAMILY, TRADITION, AND SPIRIT WAR DAMN EAGLE

Did somebody hijack your account?? Well said though.

THANKS

^^^This^^^ :laugh:

Archived