Jordan Jenkins

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#7 DE according to scout. Great pickup if we get him. Any idea on how we're doin with him J-S?

We'll see what he says after today, but before today, AU didn't have much of a chance.  UGA and FSU are his two favorites.

#7 DE according to scout. Great pickup if we get him. Any idea on how we're doin with him J-S?

We'll see what he says after today, but before today, AU didn't have much of a chance.  UGA and FSU are his two favorites.

ok thanks

Not what I've heard......

Very close person to him and GA recruiting said today his top 3 are (in order) UF, bammer, and GT.

According to the Rivals article, he was impressed with Auburn's engineering school as he wants to go into civil or architecture.  He said something along the lines of that it's not just GT all high and mighty in the engineering realm.    :thumbsup:  If he likes girls, and I hope he does, he'd like Auburn a lot more than GT.  :hellyeah:

• 2 months later...

Jordan Jenkins and his family are in Auburn today, per Chad Simmons' tweet.

Josh Holsey then replied "I see another #wareagle comin on just wait"

I hope he's right. We need an elite DE this class badly. We don't need a LOT of DEs, but we need an impact guy.

Him jumping on board would be monstrous for our class, and we're the only team that runs a 4-3 other than UT that is recruiting him (UGA, bammer, and GT all run 3-4).

You are right kkolumbo. We need one stud DE to compliment the ones we have. Jenkins is my favorite DE in this class along with Noah Spence. With Jenkins being from Harris Co. (Georgia), and almost in our backdoor, would make a welcomed addition to this 2012 class.

I just watched Jenkins highlight video. He looks like he can dominate from the DE position. I would love to have him. It looks like we have a real big focus on GA recruits this year. I guess the PGA dream team has notò scared us away.

Sorry meant UGA and I am texting this from my phone. It is trying to correct my spelling.

Would love to land Jenkins! Anyone know if Jaquay is still around to get in his ear a little? I for one would love to take he and spence this year, and believe we would have room to take 2 DE's (especially of their caliber).

I drove on campus this morning and there were several kids with numbers on their shirts.  I assume we have some kind of camp going on this weekend. 

Bryan Mathews tweeted a couple hours ago about having a story about his visit this weekend.  :happydance:

Anybody know the details of the article??

.... I like what Holsey had to say  ;)

Bryan Mathews tweeted a couple hours ago about having a story about his visit this weekend.  :happydance:

Anybody know the details of the article??

.... I like what Holsey had to say  ;)

Which was??? :dunno:

Jordan Jenkins and his family are in Auburn today, per Chad Simmons' tweet.

Josh Holsey then replied "I see another #wareagle comin on just wait"

There ya go Cullman.

Archived