Jordan Jenkins

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Simmons knew ahead of time because he said AU hiring BVG was too late to reel him in in this class, before they went to the break right before he picked.

They didn't feel safe with me going to Bama

:laugh:  :laugh:

I heard that, and of course we would be interested in what his parents meant by that.  And when he was asked why he didn't pick bama he also mentioned at Georgia he felt like he could go talk to the coaches... as if he didn't feel that way about bama's coach(es).

If this kind of kid don't "fit" in your program, you need to change your program. Seems like a great kid, the kind

I would want my son to be around.

If this kind of kid don't "fit" in your program, you need to change your program. Seems like a great kid, the kind

I would want my son to be around.

He did, didn't he.  He carried himself extremely well in that announcement.  So did his dad.

My prediction was correct.  Looks like we aren't landing any of the prospects the gurus said we would this class isn't going to turn out good the way it's looking.

My prediction was correct.  Looks like we aren't landing any of the prospects the gurus said we would this class isn't going to turn out good the way it's looking.

Mr. Positivity! :-\

WDE

I felt that way earlier.  BBBBUUUUUTTTTT, with the recent hire...let's wait until the fat lady sings.  ;)  I think there is MUCH ground AU can make up.

We just got our DC today and it hasn't been long enough for it to help recruiting. We haven't even named the OC to help and we are still in on a lot of the remaining 4 and 5* recruits left.

I hope he gives us his consideration.   I hope if we can not swing him, then I hope he goes to UGA.   

:dunno:

Now we can try to put the full court press on him.    :thumbsup:

I hope he gives us his consideration.   I hope if we can not swing him, then I hope he goes to UGA.   

:dunno:

Now we can try to put the full court press on him.    :thumbsup:

They say one sign that you are crazy is when you start talking to yourself. :laugh:

:-\

Well, I guess he wasn't as serious about being an engineer as he led everyone to believe.  Hopefully he'll see the light before NSD!  Either way, he seems like a great kid and I wish him the best. 

Archived