Jordan Jenkins

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Holsey as an athlete and a person. He's a great addition to the Auburn fam.

Yeah he is the "Mike Dyer" of this class for me.  :thumbsup:

Maybe even next year too with the Berry Brothers...  :thumbsup:

FYI guys/gals, Jenkins had an AUsome visit! He says that he got to spend a LOT of 1-on-1 time with CGC and CMP, and that he REALLY enjoyed the time he spent with them! He specifically enjoyed being able to "talk football" with them, and also spending time getting to know Coach Pelton. Jenkins was VERY close to Coach Rocker and says that CMP reminds him a lot of CTR. Jenkins also was VERY intrigued by how the coaches showed him he would be used in the AU defense! He also had VERY good things to say about AU in general and how he LOVES the city, describing it as "like another home" to him. Jenkins (#5 WDE-Rivals, #7 DE-Scout, #5 DE-ESPN, #1 WDE 24/7) still lists his "top 6" as AU, ua, uga, Ga Tech, Fla and Tenn. I'd expect to see him around the Plains at least a couple more times in the near future!  :)

:we:

FYI guys/gals, Jenkins had an AUsome visit! He says that he got to spend a LOT of 1-on-1 time with CGC and CMP, and that he REALLY enjoyed the time he spent with them! He specifically enjoyed being able to "talk football" with them, and also spending time getting to know Coach Pelton. Jenkins was VERY close to Coach Rocker and says that CMP reminds him a lot of CTR. Jenkins also was VERY intrigued by how the coaches showed him he would be used in the AU defense! He also had VERY good things to say about AU in general and how he LOVES the city, describing it as "like another home" to him. Jenkins (#5 WDE-Rivals, #7 DE-Scout, #5 DE-ESPN, #1 WDE 24/7) still lists his "top 6" as AU, ua, uga, Ga Tech, Fla and Tenn. I'd expect to see him around the Plains at least a couple more times in the near future!  :)

Only 3 !!! and two emoticons... should we be worried DJ?  ;D

sorry if this has been posted already but any of you guys see this video?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AuburnSports#p/a/u/1/0EBRMyNvhiQ

its an interview with him after he camped/visited Auburn.   

Holy CRAP!!! he is only sixteen!!!!!! Wowzers.

Reporter - How big are you?

Jenkins - Uhh, 250, well 245 - 250.

Reporter - And how tall?

Jenkins - 6'3"

Turns SEVENTEEN on july 1!! If there is any missing Cammy Cam juice I know where it is.

Reporter - And how tall?

Jenkins - 6'3"

Turns SEVENTEEN on july 1!! If there is any missing Cammy Cam juice I know where it is.

And shares a birthday with the great Ellitor.  ;D

Sorry meant UGA and I am texting this from my phone. It is trying to correct my spelling.

remove auto correct on your settings.

Also, watch the other videos on there... the one with the interview with 2013 WR recruit Earnest Robinson. He's one of the TOP recruits in the state (from Pinson Valley) for next year, and he REALLY impressed the AU coaches at the camp. He had previously camped at ua and claimed them as his early leader, but if you'll notice in the video, he now says that he "pretty much wants to go" to AU! Nevertheless, I see this as an AU/ua battle to watch for SURE for the next 18-20 months!

The other video is of Ricky Parks' HS coach, Pete Wiggins, talking about what an AUsome prospect that AU has just added to the Family!  :)

Reporter - And how tall?

Jenkins - 6'3"

Just when everything seemed perfect we find the flaw!!!  :tease: :tease: :tease:

Extremely intelligent young man! I see he has a 3.6 posted on Rivals. I like that, and I know the Coaches are impressed by this as well. He and Noah Spence are my top two DEs.

Reporter - And how tall?

Jenkins - 6'3"

Just when everything seemed perfect we find the flaw!!!   :tease: :tease: :tease:

I just got BAZINGED! lol

Named a "Top 4" today of AUBURN, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee, although he left room for the two GA schools (UGa and Tech) to stay in the mix as well. Already camped at AU and UT... now plans to camp at Florida, UGa and Ga Tech.

I've had a "feeling" about Jenkins for awhile now. I believe that we were his SOLID #1 back when Coach Rocker was still here, and then we fell off a bit when he left. But now I believe that we are BACK in front for Jenkins, and I feel VERY good about our chances with him!  :D

This has to be getting old for UGA fans, it seems as if every time a GA recruit announces their top schools there is one notable school missing.

This has to be getting old for UGA fans, it seems as if every time a GA recruit announces their top schools there is one notable school missing.

Talk about it. And it's not like these are 2nd tier recruits in GA. These are top 15-30 kids in GA that have uGa not on their radar.

Talk about it. And it's not like these are 2nd tier recruits in GA. These are top 15-30 kids in GA that have uGa not on their radar.

Doesn't bother me one bit.   :wedance:   Athens is a great town, I had fun there, too much fun actually.  I'm sure the string of arrests over the past few years is in the back of the minds of recruits and their families.  Auburn still has that small town feel to it compared to Athens.   Regardless, I hope we get Jenkins when it's all said and done.  WDE! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived