Tennessee Favored

rolltoomer

I can't believe Vandy is a 10.5 pt. favorite over MSU. I guess they finally realized how bad MSU sucks. I doubt Vandy has ever been picked to win an SEC game by that much.

I can't believe Vandy is a 10.5 pt. favorite over MSU. I guess they finally realized how bad MSU sucks. I doubt Vandy has ever been picked to win an SEC game by that much.

105228[/snapback]

:roflol:

Relish the underdog role. We WILL NOT be thought of as underdogs much longer.

:au::au::au:

LSU started off a favorite didn't they? Tho those were different circumstances

105233[/snapback]

Against us? We were the favorites...2 points I think.

105228[/snapback]

Yeah thats probably true about Vandy, but the sad thing is that Vandy is one of the few teams that have the ability to "grab defeat from the jaws of victory" ex. the olepiss game this year. So I wouldn't put money on msu or vandy because as much as it looks like vandy should win they are vandy and can find a way to lose this one.

state beat vandy last year. no reason to expect anything different this year b/c Lord knows as bad as they are, they're no worse than last year (and vandy's no better).

we opened as a dog against lsu, and the line moved with the money. we ended up a 2 point favorite.

Vandy fans were beating their chests with that stat of retuning more players this year than any other SEC team. They failed to notice those retuning players only won 1 SEC game last year. If they win one this year it will be this weekend! Maybe they ought to think about returning less players next year?

Vandy returned a ton of experience, unfortunately for them it was experience in losing ball games.

Vandy could still wind up with 4 wins this year, and other than getting blown out by USC in game 1 they have been pretty scrappy so far.

Archived