UT - UF video

moe

i love the clandestine sounding narrative.

clearly put together by a fan that is as disgusted and disgruntled as can be.

you gotta think the refs hate this kind of disection of their work.

maybe it'll lead to some calls going AU's way this weekend!!!

ct

That is disgusting. Thats what scares me the most about playing UT. The refs seem to favor them. Watching all of those bad calls it makes it hard to believe they are just mistakes by the refs.

WOW!

I thought it was a bad call before.

**NOW** I see why the ref calle dthe flag on the Gator player.

He pulle dthe facemask first then the Vol player slapped at the gator an dthen the gator hauled off and popped the vol player.

Clearly a penalty against the gator.

Nitescape

boo hoo

If you sat down and watched film in slow motion of practically every football game, you could put together little films like this one picking apart the refs. This was obviously a Florida fan. I am sure the same type video could be made showing "bad" calls against UT. Refs are human and part of the game. They make mistakes, and I do admit they made several during the UT/FL game, but get over it. Refs did not cost Florida the game. The game is 4 quarters long. If you remeber the UT/FL game from 2 years ago the game was decided on a horrible call by the refs when there reciever clearly dropped the ball in the endzone and it was called a touchdown.. Everything makes full circle and makes up for itself in the end.

Hopefully this weekends game will not come down to "controversy" when we win :D;) .

OSU misses 3 XPs to beat LSU, football gods make up for it by giving us a second chance on a missed XP to beat them 2 weeks later. Looks like the football gods have some making up to do this weekend again.... :D Bring on da vols!

I started doing one about bad calls against us in past UF games but ran out of disk space! UF has a very short memory. It was the 4th down and 6 play combined with a 51 yard field goal that beat them! Kidding aside, the refs need to step it up a notch they are starting to call as bad as they do in the ACC!

boo hoo

I think some of us are still smarting on the many bad calls the refs made against us and for yall next year. I know it doesn't matter because we still won, but we could have beaten y'all worse :P .

I'm smelling another Phat Phil conspiracy!! Is he paying off some refs? :o

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to a heck of a game this weekend. I'm anxious to see how AU performs in a meaningful away game. Statistically, we should take y'all to the shed... but that's not easing any of my worries. Yall are probably going to hang more points on our D than anyone has this year, but I also think our O is capable of doing the same to your D. We shall see, we shall see....

UT MIke, give me a break. Some of this was CLEAR as a bell. Good gawd. Are you PHAT PHILL?

Believe me, I KNOW there were some horrible calls in that game, but I don't think a few bad calls decide a game. They go both ways. Some are just worse than others. The personal foul at the end could have easily gone either way, but we don't know what was going on the rest of the game. The ref could have warned the FL player several times of things like that thruout the game. The whole mishandling of the clock was ridiculuos. You would think that one of the refs would have noticed. However, you would also think somebody on the FL sideline or up in the box would have noticed.

Lets just hope this weekends game is much less controversial.

GO VOLS!!!!

What a waste of time. We went through a lot of this crap with Arkansas fans. Don't fall for this Auburn people!!! Come on. The game is history. No one MADE the UF player retaliate. It is unfortunate it wasnt called on UT, but pulling five penalties completely out of context of the entire game is a rediculous argument.

Archived