BAMMER MELTDOWN is taking place

tombigbeetiger

Anyone that is shocked, please, raise your hand ! ! ! :D

Im glad that we have all come to the conclusion that those who call into talk shows are the most accurate representation of a fan base. :roll:

After we beat USC they will all be calling in talking about how we are going to a bcs game.

People on call in shows change with the wind.

that who they wanted and thats who they got....i just wish sly croom was doing better....that would really water their whiskey......if they lose to usc, they will come apart....according to fineschitt, the players were less thasn enthusiastic about his play calling

Im glad that we have all come to the conclusion that those who call into talk shows are the most accurate representation of a fan base.  :roll:

After we beat USC they will all be calling in talking about how we are going to a bcs game.

105424[/snapback]

And there you go being rational again, BG! What fun is that?

Im glad that we have all come to the conclusion that those who call into talk shows are the most accurate representation of a fan base.  :roll:

105424[/snapback]

How right you are. Most are just loud mouth idiots! Neither side can be too proud by the way we are represented on any of these call in shows.

WDE!!!

Do they actually think they are out of the race for the national championship???  Somebody spike that Kool-Aid . . . it's too weak!!

It' Rollin' Baby!!!

105431[/snapback]

Who says we are out of the NC hunt!!!!??? :blink::P;):D

that who they wanted and thats who they got....i just wish sly croom was doing better....that would really water their whiskey......if they lose to usc, they will come apart....according to fineschitt, the players were less thasn enthusiastic about his play calling

105425[/snapback]

Give him time.

BS:

how do you feel about the play calling saturday? w/ the success they were having w/ running, it seemed the wya to go, but when the game was on the line, the passing game couldn't get on track. what's your opinion?

ct

105425[/snapback]

Give him time.

105452[/snapback]

By the way they play it, you'd think maybe Jessica Simpson was calling their plays for them.

That national championship is right around the corner, Bammers...but it's attached to Freddy Milon's Heisman trophy.

Gawd, I'm soooooooooooooo glad Phyllis is a Bammer fan! :D She gives the term "redneck" a whole new meaning................... :lol:

:au::au::au::poke:

So typical of the BAMMER fans. They loose to a better team, and here comes Pa Pa Bear from the ground to stir up the glory years.

WDE

:au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au:

If phyllis drinks The Beast and chews tobacco

What do Finebaum and Vickers do?

My guess:

Finebaum - Virginia slims, pain pills, and cheap scotch

Vickers - Boone's farm or Natural light and a soft pack of Marlboros rolled up in his tshirt

I had business in Montgomery this past Friday and spent 4+ hours in the car between Montgomery and Dothan. Unfortunately, most of that time was spent listening to 3 different sports talk shows, because actually, I have no life and...well, that's another story. :D

I say this because by the time I got home, Bama had gone from having a QB that will do better than everyone thinks to 14 points better than Arky (Shane) all the way to a full blown QB controversy when Brodie is well enough to return. Those same folks were bashing Shula yesterday and making excuses for the lack of depth and conservative playcalling.

BG is right in the sense that you probably get 1 out of every 10 callers to these shows that actually talk realistically about their team

If phyllis drinks The Beast and chews tobacco

What do Finebaum and Vickers do?

My guess:

Finebaum - Virginia slims, pain pills, and cheap scotch

Vickers - Boone's farm or Natural light and a soft pack of Marlboros rolled up in his tshirt

105631[/snapback]

I always thought Finebaum and Vickers smoked something else.

Archived