Jenny's Katie Pics II

DKW 86

Looks like you have a problem Jenny...... why does she look happiest in her LSU outfit????? Not good better get back to work on that problem we need her to be an AU girl!

AU-some, Jenny. We went for our second ultrasound, and doc said it's either a girl or a "sensitive boy."

Time to invest in some guns, we're having a girl!!!

Looks like you have a problem Jenny...... why does she look happiest in her LSU outfit?????  Not good better get back to work on that problem  we need her to be an AU girl!

105458[/snapback]

She only looked happy because I told her that if she smiled, I would take it OFF! :roflol:

I bet you, 10-9, the Auburn one is the 16 X 20 hanging above the fireplace! :D

AU-some, Jenny.  We went for our second ultrasound, and doc said it's either a girl or a "sensitive boy."

Time to invest in some guns, we're having a girl!!!

105482[/snapback]

Excellent!! I wanted a boy at first, but no offense to all you overgrown boys out there, I am SO THRILLED that God gave me a girl instead!!! Little boys are mean and smelly and obnoxious, and that does not change when they get bigger - the meanness and the smelly-ness and the obnoxious-ness just gets bigger too!! :D:D:D:D

Seriously tho, I would not trade my little girl for all the Heisman Trophies in the world!

So stock up on some ammo - of course, with a Marine for a father, she should be the most sheltered (and LONELY!) little girl in the world! HOO-AH!! ;)

What a cutie! I only look at the baby pictures when my wife is not around. You know how you women get when you see baby pictures. :lol:

Jenny, I don't think she'll be lonely in the convent. ;)

And you'll be happy to know that I sent my mom (an LSU Alum) a scanned copy of the ultrasound picture with the words "10-9" coming out of the baby's mouth. My mom responded by sending some LSU socks for the baby to wear.

• 1 month later...

Archived