A neat thing with borges

vatz22au

Im sure most of y'all have noticed, but do you see how much auburns formation changes right before the snap when they get to the line before each offensive play? I think it is one of the best ideas in college football. All day long I saw lsu's defense running around before the snap trying to get into the right defensive formation. I think this type of formation running before the snap is just totally awesome and I have noticed that it really does a good job of confusing the defense.

Its so great, I see one formation, and then it changes almost twice or maybe even three times before the play, and most of the time, it isnt an audible that changes the formation....it seems like its just part of the offense to get in one set, and then before the snap flow into the set for the play call. Awesome awesome coordination there guys.

and they are doing it without jumping offsides,10-14 men on the field,no delay of the game.....what if borges had been here last year?....hiring nall as coordinator is the only beef that i have ever had with coach tubs....coaching is where it starts

Archived