Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

I got the impression the AJC was reporting a fight to the finish for JW.

I took it as UGA coaches aren't going to give up on him but he's staying with AU.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

him "going dark" is making me uneasy about this. Didn't really like his uncle pushing him to make the visit to UGA in the first place, honestly. But hopefully Jaquay sticks to his word.  :we:

I'll say again...our coaches want all of our prospects to take their visits. Chizik has always wanted only the players that really want to be here. I am sure Williams wants to be here and will end up here.

I don't understand why people are always so scared about us losing someone like this.

him "going dark" is making me uneasy about this. Didn't really like his uncle pushing him to make the visit to UGA in the first place, honestly. But hopefully Jaquay sticks to his word.  :we:

Is he in contact with our coaches, or has he only stopped talking to recruiting gurus?

He stopped posting on Twitter, that's all.  Chizik, Troop and Loeffler had dinner with him Monday, and Chizik was at his high school Monday afternoon as well. 

If I was a recruit I would shut down twitter as well.  I would also take plenty of visites to uga but sign with Auburn.

JaQuay Williams update from AJC:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/23/gene-chizik-waiting-to-see-states-no-1-wr-after-his-recruiting-trip-to-uga/

First time poster, thanks everybody for all the great info- can't believe I have info before someone on here! 

I see that UGA coaches are planning one more sales pitch this week for him.

What, are they bringing in all the dancers from The Cheetah Lounge in Atlanta?  :dunno:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/23/gene-chizik-waiting-to-see-states-no-1-wr-after-his-recruiting-trip-to-uga/

First time poster, thanks everybody for all the great info- can't believe I have info before someone on here! 

What, are they bringing in all the dancers from The Cheetah Lounge in Atlanta?  :dunno:

Cheetahs never prosper.

Cheetahs never prosper.

The ones in ATL do. They prosper $1 at a time.  :laugh:

Cheetahs never prosper.

The ones in ATL do. They prosper $1 at a time.  :laugh:

Nah, it's alot more than $1 at a time. Maybe that's at a crappy establishment like Flashers or XTC!?! Lolz

Is he in contact with our coaches, or has he only stopped talking to recruiting gurus?

I'm sure he is.....he's just not doing anymore interviews.

Cheetahs never prosper.

Not at Cheetah's, from what I've heard it's more like $20's. (Disclaimer: I've never been there, but a couple friends of mine have)

Uh, huh.  ;)

Not at Cheetah's, from what I've heard it's more like $20's. (Disclaimer: I've never been there, but a couple friends of mine have)

Uh, huh.  ;)

Scout's honor Weegle, I've never been there. We fly into Atlanta, then it's straight to Auburn!

Uh, huh.  ;)

Scout's honor Weegle, I've never been there. We fly into Atlanta, then it's straight to Auburn!

Yes, we believe you Scholar. Sure. :-\

Uh, huh.  ;)

Yes, we believe you Scholar. Sure. :-\

Since I've only ever flown into Atlanta with my wife, I hope so!

AJC Recruiting is back at it with the "JaQuay flipping to thUGA" talk.  I still feel very good about JW.  Is that the wrong feeling to be having?

AJC Recruiting is back at it with the "JaQuay flipping to thUGA" talk.  I still feel very good about JW.  Is that the wrong feeling to be having?

no.  :we:

honestly I can understand being a little more worried about recruits leaving us after the whole Yeldon thing but honestly this guy has been one of the most vocal members of this class and time after time shown that he is all au not with some half @$$ed yea im sticking with them but with a WDE!! honestly if he goes anywhere but auburn I won't post anything about recruits again.

@buckbelue8

buck belue

Busy 24 hrs for Richt. Off Valdosta visit to try & close on Harvey-Clemons...try to flip WR JaQuay Williams and OL Brandon Greene today? 1/26/12

Archived