Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is not having a press conference to make an announcement.  He will be signing his LOI at school and faxing it to Auburn at 9AM. 

at 9:01 I will be doing the pee-pee dance. (only dance I know)

He is not having a press conference to make an announcement.  He will be signing his LOI at school and faxing it to Auburn at 9AM. 

Hope to be doing that with ya brother....JaQuay could be an all-time great here.

what about the Purple Pickle Guy dance?

IMO - The fact that JW is "announcing" is a very bad sign.  He already announced he was going to play for Auburn.  If he was going to stay with Auburn he would just fax his loi.   

I hope I am wrong about this.  War Eagle.

That is exactly what i was thinking. Even if he is not having a press conference, the fact that he is "deciding" is bad. If he was going to stay with auburn, then wouldnt be a decision made. just my $.02.

Tried it. I broke my cucumber.

IMO - The fact that JW is "announcing" is a very bad sign.  He already announced he was going to play for Auburn.  If he was going to stay with Auburn he would just fax his loi.   

I hope I am wrong about this.  War Eagle.

That is exactly what i was thinking. Even if he is not having a press conference, the fact that he is "deciding" is bad. If he was going to stay with auburn, then wouldnt be a decision made. just my $.02.

Did you not read "around4ever's" post???  :dunno:  He is one of a handful of VERY reliable people on this forum.    You can be 99% sure that we'll all be happy about 9:02 on Wednesday.

Tried it. I broke my cucumber.

Ouch!

Scout free board saying Jaquay has committed to AU???

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=1010&t=8637340

JaQuay has been committed verbally for quite a while.

Maybe on paper but it's obvious he's waivered a bit. Word on the other boards is that he's "recommitted" to us and will be signing with us Wed. morning.

This thread needs to be locked. JaQuay will sign with AU. Period.  :we:

Bumpity.

Archived