Hello

Robvol

First off I wanted come by and say hello. I own the Vol talk board and China Vol told me about this place and we have had some VERY courteous posters from your board come by our house. I was so impressed by the courtesy of everyone that I thought I would come by.

I am very excited about the game, this is shaping up to be the game of the year in the SEC. So many things are riding on this. I know all things have been discussed but I just want to say that the running game of Auburn is just incredible and hope we can at least slow down the great RB's that the tigers have. You all know by now that we have 2 young but incredibly talented QB's and have some pretty decent RB's with the Vols as well. I know with the new Offensive Coordinator that you may have some new wrinkles and may try to get Jason Campbell to improve and open it up a little.

Anyway, nice place and good luck to your team , well but not too much luck :D

Well put. Even for a Vol. Thanks for the props. The Nation does a great job with this board.

Welcome................. But don't expect a gift from us. We want that "W" baby.

WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE! HEY!

welcome to this AUsome message board Rob.

several big games this weekend in the SEC. think our game will be the best one of all.

guess espn is glad they selected this game now. not sure how welcome espn is in knoxville since the negative press they gave the vols several years ago.

paint those checker board endzones up real nice for us, cause i think we'll be in them a lot saturday night!

war eagle!

Welcome aboard......... we always enjoy the thoughts of rival posters as long as they know which forum to post in.. :) Post often!!!

Thanks everyone

Did I hit the wrong forum? HEck I am still trying to figure out why I cant post my signature pic here but I am using the correct format.. Let alone in the right forum..

But thanks again

welcome Robvol..... so , how do you see the game shaping up?

Seems like the demise at the QB position may have been greatly eggagerated for the Vols. I'd say Fulmer will go with Ainge , except in short yardage crunch situations where Schaeffer's scrambling speed will give the Vols an added-advantage.

And I'd also say UT's O-line is shaping up nicely , though I like AU's matchup on Ainge's blind-side. There also seems to be much debate that UT's WR's are perceived as better than AU's - maybe.

But I also believe UT's defense will not be able to hang with AU's rushing attack for four full quarters. The team that can goe up by two scores early would have a decided advantage.

I'll go with Auburn 30 - UT 24, as the AU defense scores on a rare PAT-block returned for a score (just like Quentin Reese did in 1997) Good luck against UGA and Bama.

Thanks everyone

Did I hit the wrong forum? HEck I am still trying to figure out why I cant post my signature pic here but I am using the correct format.. Let alone in the right forum..

105509[/snapback]

No Robovol, you are on the right Forum. There is another one designated specifically for smack talk, but your post was about as civil as could be.

I for one have no idea what to expect on Saturday. If I had to guess right now, I'd guess that it ends up looking like a WAC game and whoever gets the ball last wins. Oh well, having coin-toss odds to go into Knoxville and get a W is pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

Welocme to the board. It's nice having rival posters coming to talk football and not smack ;)

Welcome Rob! The problem you're having with your signature image is one of the minor bugs we're working on with a recent upgrade. You're probably doing nothing wrong at all. Hopefully we'll have all the kinks worked out soon.

Thanks guys and I appreciate the welcome oops and ladies...Just saw that B)

Yes I agree with your opinion. I think though that a high scoring game favors the Vols actually with a 20-17 type of game favoring the Tigers.

As for being civil, heck yeah who else would understand our hatred for Bammers as one of your members so aptly stated on our board...

:P:P:P:P

Welcome Rob!  The problem you're having with your signature image is one of the minor bugs we're working on with a recent upgrade.  You're probably doing nothing wrong at all.  Hopefully we'll have all the kinks worked out soon.

105550[/snapback]

Thanks! I thought it was me.

I gotta say Rob, the folks like you, ChinaVol, and others on your board is starting to change my opinion of Vol fans. I live in Nashville and have not had the best experience with UT fans in general, but I'm beginning to think that perhaps I've just run into the wrong ones.

105551[/snapback]

Uh huh There are a few spunky ladies on this board so you better not leave me and Jenny and Ravad out....... :P:au:

I gotta say Rob, the folks like you, ChinaVol, and others on your board is starting to change my opinion of Vol fans.  I live in Nashville and have not had the best experience with UT fans in general, but I'm beginning to think that perhaps I've just run into the wrong ones.

105553[/snapback]

I must say Autigger is changing my opinion on AU fans also. :D

105551[/snapback]

Uh huh There are a few spunky ladies on this board so you better not leave me and Jenny and Ravad out....... :P:au:

105563[/snapback]

Don't forget bojisthaman.....she'd be pissed if we didn't mention her. :au:

Thanks...nice post...and welcome! :D

Saturday's game should be a blast! Cannot wait to see it!

I gotta say Rob, the folks like you, ChinaVol, and others on your board is starting to change my opinion of Vol fans.  I live in Nashville and have not had the best experience with UT fans in general, but I'm beginning to think that perhaps I've just run into the wrong ones.

105553[/snapback]

I must say Autigger is changing my opinion on AU fans also. :D

105605[/snapback]

:Sing::Sing::big: :angel: :clap:

Archived