Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes going to Wisconsin, were stuck with Justin Bieber at QB. I still think Tate Forcier should give us a look...

I can tell your posts anywhere TOW whether you go by auburn4ever or auforever.

:laugh: just now figuring that out...

What, bringing up questions that were answered days ago???  :tease:

I had been figured it out Bigbird. He just started posting again on Auburn Football Forum as auforever. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. :laugh:

I wish I knew what all of you are talking about.

been hanging around this guy^^^ too much.

I wish I knew what all of you are talking about.

been hanging around this guy^^^ too much.

ST just hires these guys for our entertainment (Warrior, Midnight, etc.)

Apparently, according to Joe Schad (yeah, i know... grain of salt), Wilson is in Auburn today meeting with Malzahn on a "job interview".  Not sure how I feel about this.

:dunno:

Just heard he is on campus on JOX.

What's he doing on the JOX campus?  Is he foregoing his senior year to get into broadcasting?

Plains you are so behind the times!

Yeah, my crack on Schad made me 50 seconds late to the party.  I just call it fashionably late.

being half serious here ... can't tell how much above is sarcasm ... haven't listened to JOX (quite frankly stopped listening to those guys very much over the last 6 months).  Was there some brief discussion about Kodi possibly working as a GA for Malzahn ... any chance Wilson is actually on a real live job interview, not looking to continue playing???

If you dont beleive Moseley is the guy and you dont want to start a true freshman then you are left with Trotter and Wilson. Wilson brings that other dimension that the coaches are looking for in a QB. I beleive in Trotter and his ability but there is no comparing the scrambling skills - and with a young OL it may be a needed ability. I wont be sad if he doesnt come to AU but he is an interesting talent. With either him or Trotter you are looking at a 1 year QB and I trust the coaches to make the right decision IF he ends up at AU. Plus its a a Joe Sham report so I need to hear this somewhere else first.

WDE

CMP  ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT

Russell Wilson 308 527 3563 58.4    6.76    28 14 127.5 passing

CAR YDS AVG LONG  TD

Russell Wilson 143 435  3.0    34    9 rushing

Not bad with nc state's talent level.

Doesn't bother me, I trust the coaches.  If Wilson could help the team, sign him up.  If it's better to pass on him and work with what we've got, I'm good with that too. 

Archived