Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

So, when is this news conference about Russell Wilson committing to Wisconsin today?  I can't seem to find anything, but some of these Wisconsin guys on twitter sure are ready for it...

I've only seen it on twitter. And the person tweeting it is a person that only has 12 followers. But media orgs or retweeting it giving it credence.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, when is this news conference about Russell Wilson committing to Wisconsin today?  I can't seem to find anything, but some of these Wisconsin guys on twitter sure are ready for it...

I've only seen it on twitter. And the person tweeting it is a person that only has 12 followers. But media orgs or retweeting it giving it credence.

yeah I know haha..  Even better, this guy keeps changing his story.  Went from Russell Wilson was officially committed to Wisconsin, to hearing that he was going to commit today. haha  Was mostly sarcastic, but was hoping to see what the Mods were hearing  :thumbsup:

dhookstead David Hookstead

@

@joehunk I've also heard that. Word is he'll be making his announcement some time later tonight. Perhaps before NBA Finals?

30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The words everybody in Wisconsin is waiting to hear from Russell Wilson, "I've decided to play football in the fall for Wisconsin"

40 minutes ago

Headed out to a celebratory party. Great day now that Russell Wilson is officially going to Wisconsin. Roll right to the BCS Title!

1 hour ago

My gut feeling says that it's getting to late in the game for him to come to AU. I'd think the coaches, if they were going to take him, would have said it's time to come or go. No inside info, just my gut feeling.

My gut feeling says that it's getting to late in the game for him to come to AU. I'd think the coaches, if they were going to take him, would have said it's time to come or go. No inside info, just my gut feeling.

I don't think this makes any sense. It's nearly too late for ANY school to be toying with the idea of bringing in a new football player two months before the season starts. But there are teams out there who need a QB, and those teams would take Wilson if he wanted to enroll the day before the first game in September!

Just imagine what Russ can do with the help of CGM.

And on the flip side think of what CGM can do with Russell Wilson!!!!!

Think about what Malzahn WILL do with Frazier!!  :cool:

Archived