Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

Wilson seems a no-brainer to me.

With Auburn's QB situation, if a 3 year ACC starter can't come in and beat out Trotter, Mosley and a freshman......then he isn't NFL material.  I'm sure that is his aspiration.  If he doesn't cut it, he furthers his education, gives us a quality backup and.........we have the scholarships to spare to give away.  It seems like a win-win situation for everyone unless Wilson comes in under the impression that the job is his............

In that case, I would be shocked.

I think even with wilson, he would be 1a/1b with trotter, whomever proved the most effective, and then Frazier would still get the same number of plays slowly worked in during the season based on specific packages for him.....regardless.  Different role his first year, just like tebow during his freshman year.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that sticks out in JLee's tweet is that all of the coaches are out of town.Hitting the road before BCW . Relentless recruiter's !

It has also now been reported that former Meeechigan QB Tate Forcier would be interested in us as well. Though I believe he would have to sit a year if he came here.

If he would have to sit a year then that would be the most useless transfer ever because he WON'T start over Frazier or Pike. <<< period

Oh I agree...I was just adding that info to the discussion...I much prefer Kiehl and Zeke. Though I do agree that Wilson is an intriguing player if in our offense.

If Wilson has no interest and the coaches have no interest than I would be happy with Kiehl as a 3 year starter!

It is a great thing to be so confused about who you want to start at QB!!!!!  What a great job these coaches have done!!!

Not overly confident in Jlee's cred. at this point.

I am confident in J.Lee's cred.

I am not confident in Jlee's cred.

More often than not what JLee predicts aligns with what we're told here (i.e. Cyrus and La'El last year).

JLee just jumps the gun a little bit sometimes I feel like.

I work here in Raleigh with a number of NC State grads.  Most of them say Wilson's a great athlete, but they question his decision-making.  One guy said, "He's the perfect QB if you're looking for someone to lob the ball into triple coverage."

I am not confident in Jlee's cred.

More often than not what JLee predicts aligns with what we're told here (i.e. Cyrus and La'El last year).

JLee just jumps the gun a little bit sometimes I feel like.

JLee still insists that he wasn't there. I asked him about it and even provided the link to the al.com article. He claims his sources say he wasn't on campus. I agree with you guys though on JLee's cred. It's in the gutter right now.

Lee's coverage and predictions have lowered him to pooly drawn cartoon character status (several levels below Big Bird's oversized muppet status)....

Lee's coverage and predictions have lowered him to pooly drawn cartoon character status (several levels below Big Bird's oversized muppet status)....

Whooooa.  I don't know that I would put my worst enemy that far down on the list. ;D

^^^^ Guess everybody's guess is as good as anybody guess, guess we'll see^^^^^

:laugh: :laugh:

Oversize??? Really I think your my next best friend

Oversize??? Really I think your my next best friend

Sorry, couldn't resist the open shot at Lee the Litigator, nor the cheap shot at Big Yellow.

cheap shot?  :dunno: I don't see it. You clearly called my muppet oversized...That's a compliment in my book.  ;D

Seeing how a Muppet is basically a prosthesis used to create entertainment or pleasure...

PROSTHESIS (Greek: πρόσθεσις "addition") is an artificial device extension that replaces a missing body part.

Archived